looks like mother nature again.. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

looks like mother nature again..

Nublar7 said:
Yes! :D

Seriously though I think I experienced what they are forcasting a few years ago. My brother is a huge Bills fan(yep, a Dolphins fan and a Bills fan as brothers) and we went up to the Bills/Jets game back in 2001(Jets won) and it was in October and it snowed a little bit before the game. Other then a few flurries, it was mostly just a cold game. Also, comparing Pro Player Stadium and Ralph Wilson stadium, we have the better stadium BY FAR!

Thats funny, my brother is a die hard Bills fan too. The weirdest part about it is we both live in Dallas.

fargofinfan said:
yeah, try living in ND, where it's cold all year around!!!!
it's already snowed here and in the 30's.
our 4th of July this year was in the 40's!!!!!
No wonder we don't have a professional team here!:lol:
yes, i just love this state!!!:roflmao:
I know what you mean fargo fin, crappy summer up here wasn't it. Scary that September had more warm days over 80 than August and June combined. I can't believe that I have already seen snow and I am supposed to be golfing on Monday.

I left the Cayman Islands for this, damn she must be a good woman!

phinatik7 said:
Thats funny, my brother is a die hard Bills fan too. The weirdest part about it is we both live in Dallas.
My Dad is a Seattle fan, my Mum is a Bucs fan and to make it really bad my Sister is a Pats fan, combined they have won the last 3 SBs which has really made it hard, now combined with this season it is really hard on Sundays.

Back
Top Bottom