Losers | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Losers

burton87

Favorite Dolphin = Bill Gramatica
Reaction score
I'm sick and ****ing tired if reading posts like "It's over before it has begun! Its f*&king over." or threads telling us predict who we well pick with the top pick in next years draft. and a certain peoples avatar saying "Miami - Williams - Boston = 4-12" because the fact is, we haven't played one frickin game yet.

It's embarrassing how many of you already gave up....
Alot of you didn't even give this team a shot.

:shakeno:

FiN.in.RI said:
yea im sick of it too..are there any men in here? heellloooo? STAND UP
it's called reality fellas. your team still has enough talent to make the playoffs, but the chances are slim. Most likely you will face a losing season.

CirclingWagons said:
it's called reality fellas. your team still has enough talent to make the playoffs, but the chances are slim. Most likely you will face a losing season.

You would know about losing seasons

FiN.in.RI said:
yea im sick of it too..are there any men in here? heellloooo? STAND UP

See my "From the Ashes" post.

lets be reasonable... the only reason this team was better than last year was because of boston... now we are out him, and of course ricky... we didnt make the playoffs last year... and i dont see why we reasonably shoudl expect to win more than 8 games...
that being said, football is football, and you never know what could happen... but be realistic at least

CirclingWagons said:
yea, reality, i can see that and I can see a losing season....Its just all these gloom and doom posts piss me off. Bitching and moaning like girls..Calling Rick Spielman a bum?? Thats reality?? naaaah

bobdroopy said:
I'm sick and ****ing tired if reading posts like "It's over before it has begun! Its f*&king over." or threads telling us predict who we well pick with the top pick in next years draft. and a certain peoples avatar saying "Miami - Williams - Boston = 4-12" because the fact is, we haven't played one frickin game yet.

It's embarrassing how many of you already gave up....
Alot of you didn't even give this team a shot.

:shakeno:
If you're gonna go and generalize posts, then this would be categorized in the " Something bad happened, YET SHUT UP AND STOP COMPLAINING" category. This is where someone sees all the negative threads and takes it upon themselves to be original and post that people posting these other negative threads are bad bad people.

Let the people be angry and sad, and depressed, it happens, people react differently to different things. I'm a blind optimist when it comes to the Phins, I think everyone knows that, yet I still went and stared at my ceiling when I found out Boston was officially hurt.

Most people didn't give up, its just some people consider themselves realists, the part opposite of what I am. They figure that because of all thats happened, all the new players, new line, no Ricky, Feeley/Fiedler fiasco, McMichael, etc, now Boston, that things just look grim for the season. They are entitled to think what they want.

I'm not yellin at yah, just trying to give you some insight. :D

Oh yeah...Go Phinz!

igor79 said:
lets be reasonable... the only reason this team was better than last year was because of boston... now we are out him, and of course ricky... we didnt make the playoffs last year... and i dont see why we reasonably shoudl expect to win more than 8 games...
that being said, football is football, and you never know what could happen... but be realistic at least

How do you know JR Tolver or Sam Simmons wont come out of the shadows and be a better replacement that DBO was to DT?
You dont

How do you know Travis Minor won't fill rickys shoes??
You dont

How do you know we wont go 16 - 0
You dont

How does everyone know we are going to have loosing record and have a ****ty year?

I have know idea, can someone fill me in?

Come on, just root for the bills, there won't be much to root for in Miami haha. Im just playin but seriously if the Phins play their cards right they could pull out a decent season outta this, its possible.

bobdroopy said:
How do you know JR Tolver or Sam Simmons wont come out of the shadows and be a better replacement that DBO was to DT?
You dont

How do you know Travis Minor won't fill rickys shoes??
You dont

How do you know we wont go 16 - 0
You dont

How does everyone know we are going to have loosing record and have a ****ty year?

I have know idea, can someone fill me in?
would you like to bet on those 3 things? :D
none of those things have a chance in hell at happening

TakeoSpikes51 said:
Come on, just root for the bills, there won't be much to root for in Miami haha. Im just playin but seriously if the Phins play their cards right they could pull out a decent season outta this, its possible.

See a bills fan has more faith in our team than some people do.

Back
Top Bottom