Losers | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Losers

bobdroopy said:
How do you know JR Tolver or Sam Simmons wont come out of the shadows and be a better replacement that DBO was to DT?
You dont

How do you know Travis Minor won't fill rickys shoes??
You dont

How do you know we wont go 16 - 0
You dont

How does everyone know we are going to have loosing record and have a ****ty year?

I have know idea, can someone fill me in?

clearly you didnt read where i said anything could happen
but im saying we have to be realistic...

ps. learn how to spell "no" correctly...

CirclingWagons said:
would you like to bet on those 3 things? :D
none of those things have a chance in hell at happening
:roflmao: I have my doubts, but you could be right. I will just capture this post for posterities sake, just in case it's proven wrong. ;)

No worries, it will be my sig next year if it is, indeed wrong. :D

bobdroopy said:
I'm sick and ****ing tired if reading posts like "It's over before it has begun! Its f*&king over." or threads telling us predict who we well pick with the top pick in next years draft. and a certain peoples avatar saying "Miami - Williams - Boston = 4-12" because the fact is, we haven't played one frickin game yet.

It's embarrassing how many of you already gave up....
Alot of you didn't even give this team a shot.

:shakeno:

Reality check BOB
I know you may still be a kid and look up to this team like they are hero's or role models or something but you gotta go with the facts! Players (playmakers) make the a TEAM and the Dolphins as a team are dropping like flys! Ricky is a messed up A-hole, but thats a different story. I've been a fan far before you could say Dolphins ( no this is not intended as smack), you are gonna have to accept that we have no more hero's and this season is not going to be pretty! I look forward to football every season from the end of January till September. This years gonna suck!

BlitPhinFan said:
:roflmao: I have my doubts, but you could be right. I will just capture this post for posterities sake, just in case it's proven wrong. ;)

No worries, it will be my sig next year if it is, indeed wrong. :D
i've been wrong before, just check out phinphreak's sig

We all must have faith. its only the f-ing first week of the pre-season. After all....tim brown is available. OI

Rickys gone. Bostons gone. randys here feelys here chris is here travis, sam, fred, rob, jason, zach, pat...you know where i'm going...its obvious. but the thing is, the pats last year used more players than anyone in the league. It all depends on our depth....for now.....

igor79 said:
clearly you didnt read where i said anything could happen
but im saying we have to be realistic...

ps. learn how to spell "no" correctly...
Come on now! That's another cheap shot that I was mentioning before this fiasco. Yes, I have the same pet peeve, but I have slowly come to grips with it. I try not to call people out because of it, anymore. I have actually seen some damn intelligent ideas out of people who make grammatical mistakes. Try reading the meaning instead of the words. Who knows, you might be surprised what you may learn.

Everyone has their own style of expressing themselves. That's what this country is all about, no?!? And yes, I am a huge proponent of upping the educational standards, but a message board is not an ACT/SAT.

CirclingWagons said:
i've been wrong before, just check out phinphreak's sig
Grr..Well at least you're a good sport. It's tough to find true "sports" fans these days. Everyone wants to be so confrontational. Now, don't get me wrong I will argue about my Fins until the day I die, but I can still rationalize aspects where we lack and a rivalry doesn't. It's all part of the game in my book.:D

CirclingWagons said:
Most likely you will face a losing season.

Not so Circle....

A losing season of course is possible now but I still don't see it happening.
The defense alone is enough to ensure and 8-8 clip IMO.
Playoffs with a 10-6 record is a decent possibility, 11-5 less likely and anything above that would take a major trade or a pure miracle.

The Fins could take a wild card spot but once they hit a solid playoff team the holes on this offense will be way too great to allow them to compete.
That is reality.

Wow how the outlook for this team has changed in 3 lousy weeks! :shakeno:

bobdroopy said:
You dont

:roflmao:

Wow!

:roflmao:

This one isn't even worth touching!

bobdroopy said:
How do you know JR Tolver or Sam Simmons wont come out of the shadows and be a better replacement that DBO was to DT?
You dont

You dont

How do you know we wont go 16 - 0
You dont

How does everyone know we are going to have loosing record and have a ****ty year?

I have know idea, can someone fill me in?

You know what though, I'm pretty sure that we are not going 16-0

I'm sorry, but I'm more bummed about Boston getting hurt then Ricky quitting.
I am confindent in our running backs, I like Minor, but our passing game..... I really thought we needed Boston to finally help us stretch the field and compliment Chambers. Boston was happy, back down to the weight we wanted, and said he felt he was faster now than at any other point. I really believed he was ready for a huge season. Now that's gone too. I'm sorry, but my optimism is now really hurt. I hope we have an offensive star in the making, but I really think trading now for a WR is more important than a RB. Our RBs are good, I'm not too convinced about our backup WRs.

I have my violine out for all those who want to sing Kum Bay Yah! :roflmao: :roflmao: :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom