Losman era not off to great start | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Losman era not off to great start

KGUNBILLS said:
Because the majority of you are homers and want to bash him just because he is on the Bills
clear.gif

I think most of us are just HOPEING he turns out a bust. If his obvious talents actually blossum, he will be formidable indeed. Mostly, I figured as bad as we are doing at QB right now there would be little rock throwing.

BTW; this is a very cool sig. I don't care for it's content but the "art" is very nice.

cnc66 said:
clear.gif

I think most of us are just HOPEING he turns out a bust. If his obvious talents actually blossum, he will be formidable indeed. Mostly, I figured as bad as we are doing at QB right now there would be little rock throwing.

BTW; this is a very cool sig. I don't care for it's content but the "art" is very nice.

The beauty of Photoshop.:)

Meh, I don't even really like Losman (I'm a bills fan) I think he did okay, but to Wagon Circler, I agree there were too many penalties.

Speaker said:
Meh, I don't even really like Losman (I'm a bills fan) I think he did okay, but to Wagon Circler, I agree there were too many penalties.
Yep, waaaay too many penalties. 13 in the first half.

Bills4Life said:
My Problem with this whole thread is that its to bash Losman, who didnt even play bad. It doesnt matter who was in the game. Holcomb lit up the Steelers in a playoff game, but did not do to well late last night.

You go out and do your job. Make your reads, make your throws, and run the offense. Losman did that.

Every objective analysis made by people paid to provide their opinion, has matched my opinion. The quote I posted earlier, a article in 'The Buffalo News' have both stated basically the same things that I did.

The original post did not bash Losman, it made an observation. One that has been backed up by people that are not Bills fans posting on a Dolphins message board.

FinfanInBuffalo said:
Every objective analysis made by people paid to provide their opinion, has matched my opinion. The quote I posted earlier, a article in 'The Buffalo News' have both stated basically the same things that I did.

The original post did not bash Losman, it made an observation. One that has been backed up by people that are not Bills fans posting on a Dolphins message board.

Fair enough.

I was Happy with his 1st start. 2nd start should look better than the 1st, and so on...... Thats all im saying.

But like I said, He doesnt have to do much, which was shown tonight. Our defense gave up -5 yards rushing and our Special teams made plays.

All I want is the occasional play made by the QB. He did for me. On 3rd and 12 he scrambled for 11 yards and set up a 4th and 1 which we got.

The Bills looked good in that game, though Losman didnt look too great. It is preseason so it means little if anything, but he did not do great

PassRush said:
The Bills looked good in that game, though Losman didnt look too great. It is preseason so it means little if anything, but he did not do great

I think the point is we aren't looking for greatness at this point, we are looking for a semblance of understanding ...and expecting some bumps in the road.

If he short-hopped every pass on Sat, but it was to the open guy, no problem... the throws will come, he can throw the ball accuratly...

I think Losman will be fine after a rocky start, I wanted the Fins to draft him.

I was really pretty happy with what JP did in the game versus the Colts. Yes, he made the kind of mistakes that one might expect of a young first time starter, but he also showed a good arm, made quick reads and had a number of good plays. He has lot's of room for improvement, but I expected that. It looks to me like there is something to build on though.

Back
Top Bottom