Losman Sucking it up | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Losman Sucking it up

Reaction score
Just to let yous know, Losman is completley sucking it up right now.

7/13 75 yds 0TD 2INT

1:53 to go in the 2nd, Lions 14 Bills 0.

To all of you Bills fans :goof: now you know how it feels.

:lol:
paskerbrandon said:

7/13 75 yds 0TD 2INT

...trying to share our QB misery!! Nice to know were not alone..

paskerbrandon said:

7/13 75 yds 0TD 2INT

Not too surprising. The following is the ESPN Fantasy Football evaluation of Moulds. I found it interesting.

Hector & Victor Projections updated July 26, 2005
2005 Outlook: Still dangerous, but Buffalo has issues that could hold him back.

Evaluation : Why has Moulds slipped in the fantasy receiver rankings? Three reasons: QB J.P Losman, RB Willis McGahee and WR Lee Evans. Buffalo's offense could regress to the stone ages under Losman--the rawest of first-year passers--making a workhorse (McGahee) and a superior game-breaker (Evans) more important than Moulds. A good deal of his 20-something explosiveness is gone, but Moulds still has the agility, size (6-0, 204) and experience to rate above your typical possession receiver. Still, his receiving average last year dipped for the sixth consecutive season (down almost a full 10 yards from 1998), and Moulds is only moderately successful in the red zone--an area the Bills won't visit often anyway.

Don't worry I'm sure there will be a Bills fan in here anytime now trying to put some type of spin on it.

Also, why would they play their starter for so long in the final preseason game?

The second INT wasnt his fault, it bounced off the recievers hands and the CB caught it. Besides, JP was the only offensive starter still playing.

Besides the first INT, he made some nice very nice throws.

He is making some rookie mistakes, but I think he'll be fine

Losman made some rookie mistakes, but the Bills will be a better team with him than they would have been had they brought Bledsoe back. If we wanna compare the 2 teams, the Bills are a year ahead in there rebuilding process, because they're in the 2nd year under Mularkey. I would love to have Losman in a Phins uniform, but he'll struggle, and when he does so will the Bills.

KGUNBILLS said:
The second INT wasnt his fault, it bounced off the recievers hands and the CB caught it. Besides, JP was the only offensive starter still playing.

That just makes up for the one that was dropped,that hit the guy in the chest.

Losman has made more stupid mistakes than nice throws.the game moves to fast for him,at this point.this season will be rougher than most Bills fans expect.

djfresh47 said:
Losman made some rookie mistakes, but the Bills will be a better team with him than they would have been had they brought Bledsoe back. If we wanna compare the 2 teams, the Bills are a year ahead in there rebuilding process, because they're in the 2nd year under Mularkey. I would love to have Losman in a Phins uniform, but he'll struggle, and when he does so will the Bills.

Your comment was readable until you said you would love to have JP in a Phins uniform - Please tell me you were joking!! I had to pull up these pics from a previous post - hilarious comparison. This guy is far and I mean FARRRRR from being an NFL starting caliber QB. Not that we have a great situation here in Miami but KH will be under center by week 4. Also, please don't compare an avg OC like Mularkey to Saban. You implied that and I don't see how the 2 are even close - totally different styles and I for one love the attitude change under Saban. The Jills lost some beef up front on both sides of the ball in Jennings and P Williams and that will hurt. I for one think they are highly overrated.

clear.gif
clear.gif

KGUNBILLS said:

He is making some rookie mistakes, but I think he'll be fine

i have no idea how losman will turn out, but i remember making the SAME excuses. good luck. you might need it.

Rich22 said:
Your comment was readable until you said you would love to have JP in a Phins uniform - Please tell me you were joking!! I had to pull up these pics from a previous post - hilarious comparison. This guy is far and I mean FARRRRR from being an NFL starting caliber QB. Not that we have a great situation here in Miami but KH will be under center by week 4. Also, please don't compare an avg OC like Mularkey to Saban. You implied that and I don't see how the 2 are even close - totally different styles and I for one love the attitude change under Saban. The Jills lost some beef up front on both sides of the ball in Jennings and P Williams and that will hurt. I for one think they are highly overrated.

clear.gif
clear.gif

Mularkey made Tommy Maddox and Kordell Stewart look like starting Qb's. I'm a dolphins fan, but Jennings was always hurt and I think Ron Edwards is good enough that there defense won't miss Williams that much. Especially since Vincent is healthy. I could be blind, and say the Bills suck, they're terrible, make some dumb comment and call Losman, Loserman or something, but the Bills will be able to run Mularkey's offense with a mobile Qb, something they couldn't do last season with Bledsoe. I think Saban is going to be a fine head coach, and Mularkey is far from proven as an NFL head coach, but he did go 9-7 in his first season as head coach, turned the team around in the 2nd half. If Tom Donahoe wasn't running the Bills, I could almost think they're ready to be an elite team in the AFC. I also believe the Bills defense/special teams scored like 11 touchdowns, so Losman is not going to be under as much pressure as you think.

Back
Top Bottom