Losman Sucking it up | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Losman Sucking it up

That first pick he threw was just plain ugly, as was the near pick by a Lions linebacker in the red zone. The second pick bounced off the receiver's hands, so I don't blame him for that one. Our O hasn't exactly been lighting it up tonight--I hope that we play better than this when it counts.

And I guess you guys are right--if JP turn out to suck, then we'll really know how y'all feel to have a crappy QB (or two), although last year with Bledsoe's disappearance in big games we already have a pretty good idea how that feels.

I can't believe the Bills are playing losman as long as they are in this game, he's been sacked alot tonight..we all know he will be the starter in week one..if there trying to get him more reps to improve, it's a little to late for that.. put in Holcombe and set JP on the bench and get ready for the season opener..You guys can't afford an injury to Losman.

WILLIS21 said:
I don't think so.
Oh!! come on now.. Losman is stinking up the joint and all you Bills fans try to put a spin on it. We have the same thing going with feeley. Both are qb's suck so just face it and suck it up.;)

Winbaby#23 said:
Oh!! come on now.. Losman is stinking up the joint and all you Bills fans try to put a spin on it. We have the same thing going with feeley. Both are qb's suck so just face it and suck it up.;)

The QB of my team is 24 years old and a first year starter. You have a 3 headed monster at QB.

MattM said:
And I guess you guys are right--if JP turn out to suck, then we'll really know how y'all feel to have a crappy QB (or two), although last year with Bledsoe's disappearance in big games we already have a pretty good idea how that feels.

Did you miss Todd Collins, Billy Joe Hobert, Rob Johnson, Doug Flutie, Alex van Pelt, and Bledsoe? You guys should have a pretty good idea already.

Comparing our QB's to the Fins is laughable. Losman is gonna go through growing pains, who didnt know that? The difference is that we have Holcomb if Mularkey decides that Losman is costing us.

He has already said he wont hesitate to put Holcomb in. Holcomb has been the better Qb by far.

Rich22 said:
Your comment was readable until you said you would love to have JP in a Phins uniform - Please tell me you were joking!! I had to pull up these pics from a previous post - hilarious comparison. This guy is far and I mean FARRRRR from being an NFL starting caliber QB. Not that we have a great situation here in Miami but KH will be under center by week 4. Also, please don't compare an avg OC like Mularkey to Saban. You implied that and I don't see how the 2 are even close - totally different styles and I for one love the attitude change under Saban. The Jills lost some beef up front on both sides of the ball in Jennings and P Williams and that will hurt. I for one think they are highly overrated.

clear.gif
clear.gif

Here's a nice double for LOSS MAN he can't act, play football and wears a pink shirt too!!!

Bills4Life said:
Comparing our QB's to the Fins is laughable. Losman is gonna go through growing pains, who didnt know that? The difference is that we have Holcomb if Mularkey decides that Losman is costing us.

He has already said he wont hesitate to put Holcomb in. Holcomb has been the better Qb by far.

The only difference between the two situations for this year is that Buffalo is choosing to start with the less experienced erratic QB rather than the veteran backup. Miami is choosing to start with the veteran backup.

Holcomb has a history of playing well in very short stints. He has not shown the ability to be the guy. Don't kid yourself. He has been in the league for 9 years and has a QB rating of 77. Frerotte's is 76.

BBsuck said:
I can't believe the Bills are playing losman as long as they are in this game, he's been sacked alot tonight..we all know he will be the starter in week one..if there trying to get him more reps to improve, it's a little to late for that.. put in Holcombe and set JP on the bench and get ready for the season opener..You guys can't afford an injury to Losman.
he needs every snap he can get. We also have all the confidence in Holcomb just in case.

calphin said:
That just makes up for the one that was dropped,that hit the guy in the chest.

Losman has made more stupid mistakes than nice throws.the game moves to fast for him,at this point.this season will be rougher than most Bills fans expect.
right.
:rolleyes: he made more nice throws in that one game compared to your qb's all preseason. Another difference is that there's still a lot of room to grow even though JP already looks better than any of your qb's.

Your qb's as bad as they are have hit their peak. You will soon find out once teams start playing their 1st D's althoughtout the game against your qb's. It's gonna get uglier once your OL has to stay in there one whole game against 1st D's.

FinfanInBuffalo, Have you posted about your QB's yet? We all know that if you lived in Buffalo, you couldnt have seen this game. Im just wondering why you dont have any opinions on your own QB's, just ours?

Bills4Life said:
FinfanInBuffalo, Have you posted about your QB's yet? We all know that if you lived in Buffalo, you couldnt have seen this game. Im just wondering why you dont have any opinions on your own QB's, just ours?

I didn't comment on Losman's performance against the Lions because I didn't see the game. I also didn't see the Fins vs Atlanta. I watched the first quarter against Tampa and was disappointed with Frerotte's accuracy on the long throws that were open. He had the opportunity to blow the game open early and missed. That's what preseason is for.

There are already 18 billions posts about Frerotte and Feeley. I comment on them when there are interesting posts. There is just no need to participate in the never ending "F________ Sucks" threads.

I am reserving judgement on Frerotte until the season starts. I think he will be okay if our OL can block well enough for the run and pass. I wish his timing with the WRs was better by this point. Hopefully he will stop pressing now that he has been named the starter.

Back
Top Bottom