Losman Sucking it up | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Losman Sucking it up

Bills4Life said:
He has already said he wont hesitate to put Holcomb in. Holcomb has been the better Qb by far.

The Bills fans may be getting shafted again. Donahoe is pushing to get Losman in to keep fans off of his back. Holcomb should have been allowed to compete for the job.

It will be tragic for Bills fans (and hillarious for everyone else) if that decision costs the Bills a shot at the playoffs. The Fins showed in 2002 and 2003 that every game counts. One blown game by a QB that doesn't look ready could be the difference.

After watching the Bills game over the weekend on NFL Network, I've now seen three of the Bills pre-season games.

In the very first preseason game I thought Losman did OK.

However, in the game from last weekend he looked bad. Unless, he can improve over the next few weeks the Bills will likely lose some games due to poor QB play.

And, don't tell me that Kelly Holcomb is the answer because he has never been the answer.

And yes, I know that the Fins QB's suck.

zachseau13 said:
After watching the Bills game over the weekend on NFL Network, I've now seen three of the Bills pre-season games.

In the very first preseason game I thought Losman did OK.

However, in the game from last weekend he looked bad. Unless, he can improve over the next few weeks the Bills will likely lose some games due to poor QB play.

And, don't tell me that Kelly Holcomb is the answer because he has never been the answer.

And yes, I know that the Fins QB's suck.
you didn't see him make great throws? You didn't see any improvement under pressure? Were you expecting an elite qb? Oh well, he wasn't great and I didn't expect him to be but I saw signs of improvement. Most of all I saw improvement over what we had last year.

Back
Top Bottom