Losman's Debut.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Losman's Debut....

Losman7

Greater of 2 Evils.
Reaction score
He didn't do anything glaringly bad... he made a nice play with his feet, and some Favre-esque improvised play to McGahee...

He has alot of work to do against starting D's, but you have to walk before you can run...

Looked nervous early, was underthrowing WR's...

Didn't take many chances.

I'm excited about his future, he'll be ready to not lose games by the opener, and with every week and more experiance he'll be making some game winning plays by mid-late season...

Our D and ST's will help with his learning curve....

The most important thing, to me, was how he handled himself after the game... didn't make excuses... he knows he needs to improve, and he will...

Things are looking good. :evil:

Losman7 said:
I'm excited about his future, he'll be ready to not lose games by the opener, and with every week and more experiance he'll be making some game winning plays by mid-late season...

Sounds like he will be better than Peyton and just about every other QB that struggled during there 1st years.

GreenMonster said:
Sounds like he will be better than Peyton and just about every other QB that struggled during there 1st years.

I don't know about that... he's thrown the safe pass thus far, thats what I want.

He's obviously got a ways to go, but his debut wasn't a disaster like alot of young QB's

Losman7 said:
I don't know about that... he's thrown the safe pass thus far, thats what I want.

He's obviously got a ways to go, but his debut wasn't a disaster like alot of young QB's

Preseason debuts mean nothing. What till you have to watch him play 4 straight quarters. We all know players have looked good in preseason and stunk in the regular season and vice versa.

GreenMonster said:
Preseason debuts mean nothing. What till you have to watch him play 4 straight quarters. We all know players have looked good in preseason and stunk in the regular season and vice versa.

They mean nothing for vets who've been through games before... for a first year starter, making his first ever start in the NFL they mean alot... Handoffs, opposing teams pass rush, all of it is valuable experiance that he needs....

Keep hoping Losman fails... :evil:

He did good, I still don't like him much. People don't get that especially since I'm a bills fan.

Speaker said:
He did good, I still don't like him much. People don't get that especially since I'm a bills fan.

its not the fact that you dont like losman that we dont get. we just dont get why your a billsfan. :lol:

:jk:

Losman7 said:
for a first year starter, making his first ever start in the NFL they mean alot... Handoffs, opposing teams pass rush, all of it is valuable experiance that he needs....

Really?

Here was what Pro Football Weekly had to say about Ryan Leaf's pre-season debut:

"QB Ryan Leaf / CHARGERS

The good: After a very impressive preseason, Leaf threw a TD pass in his professional debut, nearly ran for a score in Week Two (he was stopped just short of the goalline) and led San Diego to a 2-0 start."

zachseau13 said:
Really?

Here was what Pro Football Weekly had to say about Ryan Leaf's pre-season debut:

"QB Ryan Leaf / CHARGERS

The good: After a very impressive preseason, Leaf threw a TD pass in his professional debut, nearly ran for a score in Week Two (he was stopped just short of the goalline) and led San Diego to a 2-0 start."

Really.

How stupid do you have to be to realize that a first year QB needs all the snaps he can get.

Are you honestly saying that preseason isn't important for a first year QB?

zachseau13 said:
Really?

"QB Ryan Leaf / CHARGERS

Well their certainly isnt as much hype about JP as there was for Leaf, JP wasnt the 2nd pick overall with the potential to go #1. I dont see JP retiring anytime soon either. Just worry about the Phins QB's theres alot to worry about there too.

Losman7 said:
Really.

How stupid do you have to be to realize that a first year QB needs all the snaps he can get.

Are you honestly saying that preseason isn't important for a first year QB?

Really.

How stupid do you have to be to not realize that preseason performance by a rookie QB is indicative of nothing?

How stupid do you have to be to realize that was the point of posting Ryan Leafs preseason performance?

Finally, how stupid do you have to be to be a fan of the Bills and spend all of your time on Fins board?

Troll.

zachseau13 said:
Really.

How stupid do you have to be to not realize that preseason performance by a rookie QB is indicative of nothing?

How stupid do you have to be to realize that was the point of posting Ryan Leafs preseason performance?

Finally, how stupid do you have to be to be a fan of the Bills and spend all of your time on Fins board?

Troll.

I'll slow it down for you, since apparently you aren't picking it up...

PRESEASON FOR A QB WHO IS STARTING HIS CAREER IS VERY IMPORTANT . HE IS GAINING VALUABLE EXPERIANCE WITHOUT THE GAMES COUNTING I DON' T GIVE A **** WHAT RYAN LEAF DID , HE ISN'T JP.

PLEASE DON'T RESPOND TO MY POSTS ANYMORE , I ONLY LIKE TALKING FOOTBALL WITH PEOPLE WHO HAVE A CLUE...

Losman7, just give it up. Only post about Losman if its bad. Thats the only way a Fin fan wont jump all over you for being here.

Let them worry about how "Short bus" Gus and AJ look in the preseason.

Losman7 said:
I'll slow it down for you, since apparently you aren't picking it up...

PRESEASON FOR A QB WHO IS STARTING HIS CAREER IS VERY IMPORTANT . HE IS GAINING VALUABLE EXPERIANCE WITHOUT THE GAMES COUNTING I DON' T GIVE A **** WHAT RYAN LEAF DID , HE ISN'T JP.

PLEASE DON'T RESPOND TO MY POSTS ANYMORE , I ONLY LIKE TALKING FOOTBALL WITH PEOPLE WHO HAVE A CLUE...

Troll:

This is a Fins message board, a board that I have been a member of for years, therefore I'll reply to whatever I want to.

If you don't like that - here you go:

www.billszone.com

zachseau13 said:
Troll:

This is a Fins message board, a board that I have been a member of for years, therefore I'll reply to whatever I want to.

If you don't like that - here you go:

www.billszone.com

Reply, donn't, whatever....

Whats your excuse for being wrong?

Back
Top Bottom