Losman's Debut.... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Losman's Debut....

zachseau13 said:
Show me the post where I bashed the Bills in this thread.

Weren't we talking about the main board?

Whatever, don't care anymore.

Got milk? Those who do, have you seen Finfaninbuffalo on the carton? :confused2:

loserman looked shakey his last performance. he is missing open guys.even the few times he threw the ball away,there were guys open that he did not see. he is struggling to read the field. and this is against VANILLA/NO SCHEME DEFENSES HE IS PASSING(tryng to alteast) ON.he looked good running around,but again,its against vanilla defenses. he is mike mcmahon part 2,sorry to break the news to bill fans.

phins7and9in05 said:
loserman looked shakey his last performance. he is missing open guys.even the few times he threw the ball away,there were guys open that he did not see. he is struggling to read the field. and this is against VANILLA/NO SCHEME DEFENSES HE IS PASSING(tryng to alteast) ON.he looked good running around,but again,its against vanilla defenses. he is mike mcmahon part 2,sorry to break the news to bill fans.

J.P. has a stronger arm than McMahon. Gus Frerotte's completion % is 49% in preseason. J.P. has a higher passer rating than Frerotte, not to mention Frerotte is 34 years old.

WILLIS21 said:
J.P. has a stronger arm than McMahon. Gus Frerotte's completion % is 49% in preseason. J.P. has a higher passer rating than Frerotte, not to mention Frerotte is 34 years old.

What does Losman have to do with Frerotte?

The fact that he's better then him and hes a decade younger lol

ThaBills03 said:
The fact that he's better then him and hes a decade younger lol

Still, the previous poster commented on Losman. Why try to defend Losman by comparing him to another QB.

Either Losman is good or bad on his own merits. It should have nothing to do with Gus Frerotte or for that matter Peyton Manning.

It is pathetic that the best defense of Losman that you could muster is to compare his pre-season completion percentage to that of Gus Frerottes.

Using that metric, I guess that Brock Berlin is far better than either of them! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom