Louisville Basketball | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Louisville Basketball

ULs making WVU look silly right now.

They didn't play very well in the second half and they had 24 turnovers for the game. Not Louisville's best game, but they can't play well every game.

Bring on UConn!

Damn, it was like a 20 point lead, and they only ended up winning by 6.

Good win for them. Are they 8-0 in BE play now?

Hopefully for them they can sustain it for the rest of the season. Marquette's going to be tough, as is UConn.

Hopefully for them they can sustain it for the rest of the season. Marquette's going to be tough, as is UConn.

I fully expect them to drop 2 or 3 games between now and the big dance. They don't play very well in Madison Square Garden, so I don't expect them to win the BE tournament.

Syracuse will probably win it again. Seems like they really do subpar during the season, and when the BE tourney comes around, they always kill it.

Amazing.

The Good:

I walked within 2 feet of Erin Andrews last night. She smells good.

Terence Williams and Preston Knowles came to play.

UConn's defense - Thabeet makes their defense go. They can pressure the wings and not worry about back door cuts or drives because he's back there and will swat anything that goes towards the basket. Players like him are a dying breed in basketball now.

The first 5 minutes of the game. Louisville was doing exactly what they needed to do to win the game. But they only did it for 5 minutes.

Adrien is pretty good. He's a "grade A" butthole, but he's good.

The Bad:

ONLY Terence Williams and Preston Knowles came to play.

Earl Clark - Yeah, he's overrated. You can have all the "potential" in the world but if you're soft and lack intensity then you're never going to be as good as you could be. He was a complete non-factor the entire game.

Louisville's lack of aggression on the offensive end. Thabeet got into their heads.

Samardo Samuels needs to check his diaper. It probably needs to be changed.

The Ugly:

25 - 2. That's the freethrow discrepancy. I'll split the blame 50 - 50 between U of L's lack of aggressiveness on the offensive end and the rather poor officiating. 2 freethrows the entire game and at home no less. There's not any team in the country that can win when that happens.

------------------------------------------------------

Almost the entire Louisville team disappeared. We played about as poorly as a team as we could have, aside from T-Will and Knowles. Hopefully we'll get another crack at UConn in the BE Championship game. Sometimes there's nothing more cathartic than getting your butt kicked. Hopefully the team learns from this and grows over the next 4 weeks.

Pitino said he's going to start toying with the lineup to get a little more athletic. He wants to score more off the press since we aren't a very good offensive team. He said he's going to start Terence Jennings (the back up center that was giving Thabeet some of his own medicine) at the 5 spot and Preston Knowles at the 2 spot on Sunday at St. John's. We'll see what happens.

It was a good game by UConn, they're an excellent team. Kudos to them. Good luck to them the rest of the season. Hopefully we'll meet them again in the BE tournament.

The Good:

I walked within 2 feet of Erin Andrews last night. She smells good.

Terence Williams and Preston Knowles came to play.

UConn's defense - Thabeet makes their defense go. They can pressure the wings and not worry about back door cuts or drives because he's back there and will swat anything that goes towards the basket. Players like him are a dying breed in basketball now.

The first 5 minutes of the game. Louisville was doing exactly what they needed to do to win the game. But they only did it for 5 minutes.

Adrien is pretty good. He's a "grade A" butthole, but he's good.

The Bad:

ONLY Terence Williams and Preston Knowles came to play.

Earl Clark - Yeah, he's overrated. You can have all the "potential" in the world but if you're soft and lack intensity then you're never going to be as good as you could be. He was a complete non-factor the entire game.

Louisville's lack of aggression on the offensive end. Thabeet got into their heads.

Samardo Samuels needs to check his diaper. It probably needs to be changed.

The Ugly:

25 - 2. That's the freethrow discrepancy. I'll split the blame 50 - 50 between U of L's lack of aggressiveness on the offensive end and the rather poor officiating. 2 freethrows the entire game and at home no less. There's not any team in the country that can win when that happens.

------------------------------------------------------

Almost the entire Louisville team disappeared. We played about as poorly as a team as we could have, aside from T-Will and Knowles. Hopefully we'll get another crack at UConn in the BE Championship game. Sometimes there's nothing more cathartic than getting your butt kicked. Hopefully the team learns from this and grows over the next 4 weeks.

Pitino said he's going to start toying with the lineup to get a little more athletic. He wants to score more off the press since we aren't a very good offensive team. He said he's going to start Terence Jennings (the back up center that was giving Thabeet some of his own medicine) at the 5 spot and Preston Knowles at the 2 spot on Sunday at St. John's. We'll see what happens.

It was a good game by UConn, they're an excellent team. Kudos to them. Good luck to them the rest of the season. Hopefully we'll meet them again in the BE tournament.

Erin Andrews: Im jealous that you got that close to her...super jealous...she looks hott, I wodner how many coaches must hit on her lol

Terence Williams is amazing..he has been on fire and will easily be a lottery pick and 1st team big east...Your right about Clark, I have a friend who thinks he take to many jump shots, I guess he was right...That is the way Adrien plays with emotion, I cant blame him, I rather have a player like that then be passive and not energetic...I have seen Samuels a few times now and always came awya more impressed with Jennings, Samuels just needs more time thats all but your right he needs to man up...the free throw is nothing new to me, the Huskies are always shooting mnay more free throws then their opponents, they have the least amount of fouls called on them in the nation and they always r aggreesive going to the hoop, as u can see they r not a 3 point shooting team but u dont need to be to win...a sat night matchup in the be tourney would b fine with me, good luck rest of the way....

Back
Top Bottom