Loved this. "Tweet of the week" | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Loved this. "Tweet of the week"

I know that McMillan's tweet was one of excitement and exuberance after one of the biggest days of his life,

But that tweet back from Stills only strengthens my belief that the culture in Miami has changed and the locker room can handle itself again. When players hold other players accountable only good thing can happen

I have no problem with either of what they said.

McMillan's comment was a from a very excited young man that will be going to Miami to play LB, and if you have watched tape on him, there is no way this kid's true mindset will ever allow him to be "Chillen" when he is practicing, or in a game.

On the other side, have no problem with Stills throwing cold water in his face reminding him, the hard work is about to be begin, and the only time he will be "Chillen" will be after practice when he will be icing all his sore muscles.

Just an excited 22(or so) year old kid tweeting his emotions.
Kenny's just busting his chops a little- what teammates do.
It's good for a giggle, I think this board has really over-analyzed this.

Just an excited 22(or so) year old kid tweeting his emotions.
Kenny's just busting his chops a little- what teammates do.
It's good for a giggle, I think this board has really over-analyzed this.

What makes McMillian so damn special is his age.

Kid is only 20! He already had the NFL body, he's gonna be a stud for a long, long time.

That's an awesome tweet!! Work hard and play even harder

---------- Post added at 01:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 PM ----------

What makes McMillian so damn special is his age.

Kid is only 20! He already had the NFL body, he's gonna be a stud for a long, long time.

Yea I completely agree. I loved that pick

If I had just gotten drafted last week and just moved to Miami to be a dolphin I would be chillin too.

:linedance:Being an Ohio State Buckeye fan and watching McMillan play every Saturday, you can bet it won't take long for Raekwon to become a Dolphin fan favorite. Just take a look at his last two games against Michigan 15 tackles and Clemson 16 tackles and that says it all about his effort on the field. The guy is relentless and goes sideline to sideline making plays which you can't ask for more than that in a linebacker. :up:

What's the obsession with sports fans wanting athletes to be humble?

People because people like humility in general. Not to say confidence and even occasional arrogance isn't acceptable but if you're asking a general question like that it's that humility and integrity are likable traits. Pretty obvious

:linedance:Being an Ohio State Buckeye fan and watching McMillan play every Saturday, you can bet it won't take long for Raekwon to become a Dolphin fan favorite. Just take a look at his last two games against Michigan 15 tackles and Clemson 16 tackles and that says it all about his effort on the field. The guy is relentless and goes sideline to sideline making plays which you can't ask for more than that in a linebacker. :up:

As a buckeye fan I completely agree.

Agreed. Loved him from year one, and couldn't be happier hes a Dolphin

Good for both guys.

McMillan: enjoy the limelight because the NFL season is long and grueling.

Stills: sell the team moto and lets get some friendly offense vs. defense competition.

Its all good.

Back
Top Bottom