LSU/Arkansas | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LSU/Arkansas

Stacks said:
Reality? Come on dude that's the facts!! Did they beat AK 50-14 or not?!! They have 2 out of the last three titles and came REAL close to a third!! What am I missin?!! They are going to beat ND worse than Michigan did!!!

SC 71-4

You are missing that USC has 1 national championship in the past four years.

Stacks said:
Reality? Come on dude that's the facts!! Did they beat AK 50-14 or not?!! They have 2 out of the last three titles and came REAL close to a third!! What am I missin?!! They are going to beat ND worse than Michigan did!!!

SC 71-4

Yeah, that's reality. Not sure what I was thinking :lol:

DolphinDevil28 said:
:rolleyes:

I've heard several people say that if USC loses to Notre Dame tomorrow, then LSU would possibly play USC in a BCS game.

We could finally get closure on this mess and shut the condoms and their Mickey Mouse defense up once and for all.

USC has EXACTLY as many National Championships as LSU does in the past five years.

One.

You and your family don't count a "several people" ok? You guys aren't even on our radar. We are still playin for a title THIS YEAR. You are not.

I can't believe you LSU people give us no credit for that season. I'm fine with sayin we both won it. Be mad at college football for not letting us stomp you, don't be mad at us.

The AP poll dates back to 1934. It has determined college champs long before you and I. To give it no credibilty, is just blind arrogance.

That being said....

SUPERPOWER-80
NOTRE DAME- 9

Stacks said:
You and your family don't count a "several people" ok? You guys aren't even on our radar. We are still playin for a title THIS YEAR. You are not.

I can't believe you LSU people give us no credit for that season. I'm fine with sayin we both won it. Be mad at college football for not letting us stomp you, don't be mad at us.

The AP poll dates back to 1934. It has determined college champs long before you and I. To give it no credibilty, is just blind arrogance.

That being said....

SUPERPOWER-80
NOTRE DAME- 9

Damn, I knew USC fans were arrogant, but this much?

Wow.

Last I checked, the field in which LSU beat Oklahoma had "NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP" written on it.

The trophy Nick Saban held up said "NATIONAL CHAMPIONS."

I don't know if I can make this any clearer than I already have.

*ahem*

You ready?

YOU LOST TO OREGON STATE.

I would love to see USC have to play LSU's road schedule for this season. You have a poo poo defense.

Yeah, you have a good passing game. But LSU has shut down some pretty awesome offenses before. And they have this year too.

What part of "#1 ranked Defense in America" don't you understand?

LSU's not on your radar? Please.

We have more talent than USC. You have the better coach.

But I would love to see us play you. See all those wide-open routes Booty throws to all the time?

Kiss them good-bye vs. LSU.

...Oh yeah, and can you tell me what state John David Booty is from?

In a couple minutes USC will score another TD and win 88-2.5. In USC reality ND fgs dont count for a full 3 points.

Yeah that's what I thought suckaz!!!!

I gotta to get to my studio right off the 101 in BIG BAD LOS ANGELES.

I'm OUT

STACKS: 93
DD AND SHU'S: NEGATIVE 2

:lol:

WHAT?? AWWWW NAAAAAWWWW!!

Man do you know what would happen to that little tiny troll person you had returning kicks against a SPECIAL TEAMS FULL OF BLUE CHIPPERS???!!!!

DO YOU????

YOU DON'T WANNA KNOW!!!!!

EDIT: (In ULTIMATE WARRIOR VOICE) I WILL TELL YOU!! HE WOULD GET TURNED TO LITTLE SWEET YELLOW AND GHEY PURPLE DUUUUSSSSSSTTTTT!!!!

Stacks said:
WHAT?? AWWWW NAAAAAWWWW!!

Man do you know what would happen to that little tiny troll person you had returning kicks against a SPECIAL TEAMS FULL OF BLUE CHIPPERS???!!!!

DO YOU????

YOU DON'T WANNA KNOW!!!!!

EDIT: (In ULTIMATE WARRIOR VOICE) I WILL TELL YOU!! HE WOULD GET TURNED TO LITTLE SWEET YELLOW AND GHEY PURPLE DUUUUSSSSSSTTTTT!!!!

OK, now we are just getting silly.

Well ya know.....what's the point of arguing? We disagree. It will play out like it always does.

in TROJAN victory

Trojan victory? :lol: My god, that was a good one.

Notre Dame win this one a thousand points to nil. A cake-walk.

Stacks said:

You're honestly trying to tell me that the team from CALIFORNIA is full of blue chippers? If you're talking about LSU and USC, the blue chippers would be on LSU. And Even though blue chippers are usually associated w/ coal mining and facotry towns, the south would be closer to that than Cal.

FinSinceBirth said:
You're honestly trying to tell me that the team from CALIFORNIA is full of blue chippers? If you're talking about LSU and USC, the blue chippers would be on LSU. And Even though blue chippers are usually associated w/ coal mining and facotry towns, the south would be closer to that than Cal.

I really don't know what you're talking about but I was referring to "blue chip" as in a 5 star prospect. And if you think LSU has more than USC, who has had top three recruiting class the last 5 years, then you are very mistaken.

Back
Top Bottom