LSU/Arkansas | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LSU/Arkansas

um ya Blue Chip players are the cream of the crop player. I dunno what Blue Chip means in the South but to me Blue Chip is referred more to Stocks of well established companies. "Blue Chip Stocks"

FinSinceBirth said:
You're honestly trying to tell me that the team from CALIFORNIA is full of blue chippers? If you're talking about LSU and USC, the blue chippers would be on LSU. And Even though blue chippers are usually associated w/ coal mining and facotry towns, the south would be closer to that than Cal.

See how unknowledgable UF fans really are? No wonder than think they can win a title still :sidelol:

Stacks said:
I really don't know what you're talking about but I was referring to "blue chip" as in a 5 star prospect. And if you think LSU has more than USC, who has had top three recruiting class the last 5 years, then you are very mistaken.

It was late and for some reason I was reading blue chip as "blue collar". I dunno why.

Stacks said:
See how unknowledgable UF fans really are? No wonder than think they can win a title still :sidelol:

:rolleyes: We know how fairweather USC fans are, no where to be found after losing to Oregon State, now all the sudden they come out of the woodwork when there is title talk.

Motion said:
:rolleyes: We know how fairweather USC fans are, no where to be found after losing to Oregon State, now all the sudden they come out of the woodwork when there is title talk.

We were to busy going to the Beach in November. Its been hot lately.:D

FinSinceBirth said:
It was late and for some reason I was reading blue chip as "blue collar". I dunno why.

I kinda figure that what you meant. Just busting your balls.

Motion said:

No we have TITLE HOPES. You guys just have TITLE TALK :D

Houston Nutt deserves to be fired after that ****, regardless of our record (most of which is thanks to Gus Malzahn and Darren McFadden)

Running out of shotgun on 4th & 3, the most important play of the game, when we have McFadden and Jones, who averaged about 9 ypc each and with an offense that couldn't be stopped out of the Wildcat? Then LSU calls timeout out of confusion and what do we do after the break? THE SAME ****ING PLAY. Dick rolls out and gets sacked. Had McFadden gotten the ball, it would have been 6 points.

Mustain should have been in after the Dick interception. There's no way you put the game in the hands of a 3 for 13 QB. I'd rather have seen McFadden back there at QB on the last drive.

Still, it was a GREAT game. I had a bad feeling coming into it that we would find a way to lose, and Nutt didn't fail to disappoint. Kudos to LSU, best team we've played all year.

the worst playing calling for a final drive in the history of college football.

4 pass plays with a ****ty QB...WTF???

they had 2 minutes and should have let mcfadden or the other RB run it a few times. or let mcfadden be QB.

DeathStar said:
the worst playing calling for a final drive in the history of college football.

4 pass plays with a ****ty QB...WTF???

they had 2 minutes and should have let mcfadden or the other RB run it a few times. or let mcfadden be QB.
:yes: Disappointing ending to a great game. My father-in-law and I were screaming about the play calling.
I'm happy for LSU that they won, but that Arkansas loss killed any chance UF had of a NC game before the FSU game ever started.

Back
Top Bottom