LSU/ASU Game Revealed PHINS Next QB!!! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LSU/ASU Game Revealed PHINS Next QB!!!

PALMA said:
What're the odds of him coming on guys? Think if he tears it up on 10/1 he'll declare early?
worked for aaron rodgers when he tore up on USC last year

PALMA said:
What're the odds of him coming on guys? Think if he tears it up on 10/1 he'll declare early?

No. I think he knows he needs all the experience he can get.

PALMA said:
Anyone who saw SAM KELLER tonight from ASU would certainly agree. The man put up over FOUR HUNDRED yards and FOUR scores against the mighty TIGERS!

UMMM everyone puts up 400 yards on ASU.....the only school that plays D in the PAC-10 is USC (occasionally)....and I say this as a ASU Sun Devil alum. The Sun Devils special teams basically gave the game to LSU at the end of the 3rd and beginning of the 4th quarter. :mad: :yell:

Roman529 said:
UMMM everyone puts up 400 yards on ASU.....the only school that plays D in the PAC-10 is USC (occasionally)....and I say this as a ASU Sun Devil alum. The Sun Devils special teams basically gave the game to LSU at the end of the 3rd and beginning of the 4th quarter. :mad: :yell:

You may want to re-read the post you're replying to because your reply makes no sense. Arizona State's QB, Sam Keller, put up 400+ yards on the LSU Tigers' defense, not his own defense. USC isn't the only team that plays D, Cal does too.

^UCLA has a better defense than cal and USC. USC's isn't really that good, but considering the athletes they have they can make up for other deficiencies. hawaii had no problem driving the ball on them in the first half

kastofsna120 said:
^UCLA has a better defense than cal and USC. USC's isn't really that good, but considering the athletes they have they can make up for other deficiencies. hawaii had no problem driving the ball on them in the first half

Teams that use spread offenses don't have a problem driving the ball against anyone no matter how good their D is. UCLA's D is okay but no way are they better than USC or Cal. USC & Cal have proven the past couple years how good their D's are.

SMadison29 said:
Teams that use spread offenses don't have a problem driving the ball against anyone no matter how good their D is. UCLA's D is okay but no way are they better than USC or Cal. USC & Cal have proven the past couple years how good their D's are.
USC lost what...5 starters on defense? they have the athletes, but they'll need time to get back in top form. the same can be said for cal, although they'll probably end up being better than USC

SMadison29 said:
You may want to re-read the post you're replying to because your reply makes no sense. Arizona State's QB, Sam Keller, put up 400+ yards on the LSU Tigers' defense, not his own defense. USC isn't the only team that plays D, Cal does too.

Sure it makes sense,,,,,,Everyone in the PAC-10 is able to put up 400 yards....whether it is Keller at ASU or Leinart at USC or whoever....there is not a lot of D being played in the PAC-10.....LSU's QB also moved the ball just as easily on ASU's defense. That is why I was not overly excited about what Keller did.

Roman529 said:
Sure it makes sense,,,,,,Everyone in the PAC-10 is able to put up 400 yards....whether it is Keller at ASU or Leinart at USC or whoever....there is not a lot of D being played in the PAC-10.....LSU's QB also moved the ball just as easily on ASU's defense. That is why I was not overly excited about what Keller did.
LSU is a SEC team with a great defense....

Back
Top Bottom