Luck Faces Unrealistic Expectations at Next Level | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Luck Faces Unrealistic Expectations at Next Level

Dead on?

More like way the hell off.

Here's what we expect of Andrew Luck if he lands here....

Super Bowl.

Same thing we expected of Chad Henne and every other pile of elephant feces that took a snap here.

Only thing I expect is for Luck to play like Luck. If he does that, great things will come. He's definitely got the mental capacity to evolve in the pro game.

I think its fair to expect "Super Bowl" from Chad Henne.

Andrew Luck you are expecting "Multiple Super Bowls" . . . sure people will be happy with one, but if you trade your entire draft for him like some are willing to do, I'm pretty sure you expect more than one Super Bowl.

He could break all of Marino's records and it still won't mean anything if he doesn't deliver several championships down here.

It's alot of pressure for the kid, but Luck seems well prepared for it.

I do not think that any of you read the article.

Isn't every QB that's selected #1 overall face unrealistic expectations?

Isn't every QB that's selected #1 overall face unrealistic expectations?

Not what Andrew Luck is going through. Read the posts on this site. They think by drafting him they are minutes from the Super Bowl. The work will have just begun once and IF he is selected no matter who takes him.

Not what Andrew Luck is going through. Read the posts on this site. They think by drafting him they are minutes from the Super Bowl. The work will have just begun once and IF he is selected no matter who takes him.

Find one post that says this.

It is implied in the posts above, Sherlock.

Which posts implied that by taking Luck we were minutes (figuratively if not literally) from a Super Bowl?

When you take a quarterback with the #1 overall pick, you are expecting a Super Bowl, yes. At some point. That's what one of those quarterbacks is for.

You are making a classic straw man argument here, putting words in the mouths of people you disagree with to make them sound ridiculous.

If your argument contained an iota of common sense or individual merit you wouldn't need to do this, but sadly for you it doesn't.

Which posts implied that by taking Luck we were minutes (figuratively if not literally) from a Super Bowl?

When you take a quarterback with the #1 overall pick, you are expecting a Super Bowl, yes. At some point. That's what one of those quarterbacks is for.

You are making a classic straw man argument here, putting words in the mouths of people you disagree with to make them sound ridiculous.

If your argument contained an iota of common sense or individual merit you wouldn't need to do this, but sadly for you it doesn't.

I am bored arguing with you.

Back
Top Bottom