Luck Faces Unrealistic Expectations at Next Level | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Luck Faces Unrealistic Expectations at Next Level

:lol:

Yeah, facts and logic just aren't for everyone.

You are such an incredible debater and understand football so well that I think I am out of my league...

Just kidding. FYI, I know you think you are making incredible sense and have a unique perspective, but why I am bored is just doing have ****ing clue what you are talking about.

You are such an incredible debater and understand football so well that I think I am out of my league...

Just kidding. FYI, I know you think you are making incredible sense and have a unique perspective, but why I am bored is just doing have ****ing clue what you are talking about.

Irony is such a lovely thing.

You were better off stopping after your first sentence. It's the only time you've made sense all day... maybe ever. :lol:

Luck has the aura of LeBron James when he entered the draft. The best prospect in a very long time with the expectation of carrying a team and becoming the next great at his position. LeBron and Luck in Miami = :chuckle:

Most in the fanbase are too impaitent and wont let him grow. They will want 4500 yards and 40 TD's the first year. Its gonna be alot of stress to put on the kid im kinda glad im not him actually lol...as bad as that sounds

First off, any article about Andrew Luck that mentions Reggie Bush can't be very good. Most scouts understood that Bush couldn't necessarily do all of the things that a full time RB needs to do at the NFL level. Luck can do everything at the QB position that is needed. Its two completed different situations. The only reason Bush might have been though of as a franchise savior is because he was drafted by New Orleans right after Katrina. But him on any other team in the league and the expectations are any where near as high.

Great, we know you're not a suck4luck fan. You're not going to change any minds about it here in the draft forum. Especially by posting half baked Mike Florio articles.

I find it funny that the article has "Indianapolis Colts" and "Miami Dolphins" as tags.

Personally, I feel that at worst, Luck will be in the class of Schaub, Ryan. At best he will be in the class of Manning, Elway, Marino etc.
There is always some risk in the draft, but as a prospect coming in as the top pick, he's a relatively low risk as compared to other 1st rd busts (Russell, Leaf etc)
Either way, he would upgrade the team immensely and solve a huge problem that has plagued this team since Marino retired.

Back
Top Bottom