luck is light years ahead of ryan | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

luck is light years ahead of ryan

Ryan is every bit as athletic as these 2 QBs but to me it seems he is being coached away from his athleticism.

Not when you are taken in the first round. You need to develop faster then what he is doing. Yiu can't say he will develop at his own pace. Thats not what you want from a qb that people think is supposed to be the franchise qb.

---------- Post added at 07:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:32 PM ----------

Well said. I agree

People's expectations are skewed anymore. Players don't step in year 2 and become instantly elite

Just watch luck move around the pocket and extend plays. Where all you see from rt in year two is him turtle up and take the sack. I hope ryan is watching. Even in a game where luck has made some poor decisions he is digging his team out. We wouodnt see that from rt.... I hipe we see some growth out of him next year.

More spam threads from mrs temper tantrum,disappears during the 2 3 game win streaks then she goes tannehill hate gone wildd once we lose....so sad.

People's expectations are skewed anymore. Players don't step in year 2 and become instantly elite

Luck is not elite... yet. And that's not what I expect of ryan. I expect improvement in his year one week areas. Which has not happened. Mainly pocket awareness and accuracy.

another excuse ryan tannehill thread. sweet.

??? So, we are supposed to be mad Tannehill is not as good as Luck??? WWTH is wrong with you people? How many Qb in this league are as good as Andrew Luck?

??? So, we are supposed to be mad Tannehill is not as good as Luck??? WWTH is wrong with you people? How many Qb in this league are as good as Andrew Luck?

no...people can't accept RT isn't as good and will come here and make excuses for him.

Yea and he is leading his team right back. If this were the dolphins and ruan. The chiefs would be up by 50. Yes he should be better. But the gap should not be this large. Luck is actually improving. While rt is barely remaining average.

Luck has a lot more experience than RT........

I saw a good improvement in RT this year.

I think we should be upset about the gap between them. And how it is getting larger.....

---------- Post added at 07:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:43 PM ----------

Luck has a lot more experience than RT........

I saw a good improvement in RT this year.

In what areas of his game specifically? Because the important areas like pocket awareness and accuracy have regressed

Our wr core is better but it doesn't look like it seeing these guys get open. Also ryan has pockets to step into.... not all the time but when its there he doesn't take it. He has no sense of a pocket. Luck has been extending olays all day that ruan would just turtle up and take the sack.

---------- Post added at 07:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:37 PM ----------

Sorry. Didnt mean to say something negative about your prime spank bank material....
Debatable, ty Hilton is beast. The other guys are nice. Miami has a one TRick pony and a possession guy

Part of the reason Luck's team is losing is because of his 3 INT's.....just sayin.

They wouldn't need this mad comeback if he hadn't played like garbage earlier

I think we should be upset about the gap between them. And how it is getting larger.....

---------- Post added at 07:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:43 PM ----------

In what areas of his game specifically? Because the important areas like pocket awareness and accuracy have regressed

You might wanna double check the accuracy thing lol

Part of the reason Luck's team is losing is because of his 3 INT's.....just sayin.

They wouldn't need this mad comeback if he hadn't played like garbage earlier

Agreed. But my main point is luck has the ability and leadership o pull his team back from a rare gamr where he throws three. And I don't see that in ryan. And the main difference is luck is extending olays in the pocket and keeping his team motivated.

"comparison is the thief of joy"

I always think about this statement. I think instead of comparing him to others, we need to focus on what Tannehill has and what it will take for him to be our winning qb of the future. At least that conversation will lead us somewhere.

Back
Top Bottom