Luck | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Luck

Luck is an outstanding QB. 3 INT's today and he is still bringing his team back.

How do you know Luck's going to be an All Pro?

Because he was the first pick, they never bust or not meet expectations. Also I love the fact that luck gets full credit for the Colts making the playoffs, you would think that some posters just started watching football.

If you can't see that Luck is special I don't understand it at all. He's Brady in the making and has it all, football smarts, pocket awareness, arm strength, hard working, fiery, and a winner.

ya, ill take luck regardless what ends up happening this game. hes going to be a stud and is much better than what we have.
How do you know? All I see is that if his receivers make plays (Hilton, Rogers) he looks great but if they don't make plays (also Hilton tipping a ball thrown behind him into the hands of the Chiefs defender) he looks bad. And Luck has a ton of time in the pocket in the 3rd quarter.

Lol Tanne and Luck had similar numbers yet Thill was sacked way more and the running game was worst. I agree the running game for the Colts was just as bad too. They played in a weak division as well.

If you can't see that Luck is special I don't understand it at all. He's Brady in the making and has it all, football smarts, pocket awareness, arm strength, hard working, fiery, and a winner.

When he actually wins something I will compare to an alltime great.

Because he was the first pick, they never bust or not meet expectations. Also I love the fact that luck gets full credit for the Colts making the playoffs, you would think that some posters just started watching football.

No, not full credit, but as the qb is the most important position on any team, he certainly deserves some. I love the fact that some people take simple statements to illogical extremes, you would think they had a head injury. :-)

i cant tell if u r being sarcastic because if u r being sarcastic and can not see a difference between tannehill and luck, i dont know what to tell u.

Luck is better and he should be. The distance isn't as much as people want to believe it is.

i cant tell if u r being sarcastic because if u r being sarcastic and can not see a difference between tannehill and luck, i dont know what to tell u.
I don't see much of a difference. Tannehill has thrown for more Yards and TDs (I acknowledge also more INTs) than Luck - all that behind the worst offense line in football and basically without a running game.

Also I haven't seen anything special from Luck today.

No, not full credit, but as the qb is the most important position on any team, he certainly deserves some. I love the fact that some people take simple statements to illogical extremes, you would think they had a head injury. :-)

So why did you mention that that is the big stat between qbs when it's a team game?

Back
Top Bottom