Luck | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Luck

I don't see much of a difference. Tannehill has thrown for more Yards and TDs (I acknowledge also more INTs) than Luck - all that behind the worst offense line in football and basically without a running game.

Also I haven't seen anything special from Luck today.
luck is not having his best game today, that is for sure, but he still is able to make throws that tannehill can never complete. also, he moves around in the pocket a lot better than tannehill does.

Luck is better for sure. He just isn't the god people thought he would be.

Tannehill has promise but Luck is years ahead of him in my viewpoint. I do think Tanny can be very good and if Lucks 1 and Tanny is two ill take it.

luck is not having his best game today, that is for sure, but he still is able to make throws that tannehill can never complete. also, he moves around in the pocket a lot better than tannehill does.
That's because he actually has room to move in the pocket. Every single of his moves behind our line and he wouldn't look like he could move around.

So why did you mention that that is the big stat between qbs when it's a team game?

Because qbs are a big part of any team's success and Luck has led his team to the playoffs twice in two seasons. Now stop being so butt hurt that people have said he's better than RT.

Very witty. You're like a rhetorical wizard.

No sarcasm. Dead serious.
o alright, then u r a very smart man, lol.
if ppl cant see the difference in the 2, they r lost.

i promise u ppl on here would prob be saying tannehill blows or is nothing special if he was wearing another teams jersey.

Why, Marino never won the big one and he's not great? He isn't Brady yet but has all the intangibles to be as good as him.

Marino actually won the Afc and went to a Super Bowl. Marino also more the doubled luck's tds in his second season.

Roflmao there isn't much distance between Luck and Tannehill! Mmmmmm sure

Back
Top Bottom