Luck | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Luck

Where did he say he hated RT? Just because he can recognize better talent doesn't mean he hates our qb. Put a band-aid on your ass and stop whining.

way too lazy honestly and its not even a hatred thing, its called being real.

i have lost lots of confidence in tannehill in final 2 games of season, but this has nothing to do with that.

if u cant see that luck is a better qb than tannehill at this stage and its not really that close, i dont know what to tell u.

just watch how luck leads a team, plays with fire, his pocket awareness, the throws he makes, etc,.

our qb was joking it up on the sideline last week vs the jets when we were losing and were about to be eliminated from playoff contention, that was pathetic.

Why was the Buffalo game his fault again?

Also didn't realize you have a detailed understand of what happens on our sidelines.

---------- Post added at 07:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 PM ----------

Well, we did have to play the fearsome Buffalo Bills twice.
Best dline in the league vs the worst oline.

Seriously, I can't believe this discussion is continuing. Tannehill & Luck are playing different games. Tannehill is a beginner compared to Luck. Luck is phenomenal. So calm under pressure. Never folds after mistakes.

Why was the Buffalo game his fault again?

Also didn't realize you have a detailed understand of what happens on our sidelines.
well he gets credit for every win we have on this site, but no blame for buffalo game. fact is, with tannehill behind center vs buffalo, we ****ing had 50 yds of total offense in our biggest game to date. he is the qb after all, and elite qbs i promise would not have there team **** the bed like our offense including him did that day.

and as for the sideline comment, i ****ing saw him laughing it up with moore, can u imagine a guy like brady, peyton, or even luck joking it up on sideline, especially right after we just ****ing chocked down the stretch to 2 division rivals?

the problem is ppl on this site have said he is a young tom brady, have said he is a top 10 qb, have said there are not many qbs in the entire nfl they would take over him to date, and when he ****s the bed like he did he gets no blame?

7 pts in 2 games, the last time our team did that was in 07 when we scored 7 pts vs the eagles on a ginn kickoff return for a td, and then got shutout on mnf to pitt in that mud bowl. 6 years since we had a span like that

Seriously, I can't believe this discussion is continuing. Tannehill & Luck are playing different games. Tannehill is a beginner compared to Luck. Luck is phenomenal. So calm under pressure. Never folds after mistakes.

So when Tannehill lead the team to a win over the Pats and had a 24td and 14 picks what was this site saying?

And 99 percent of the time he finds a way to escape the pocket when pressured while still keeping his eyes down field.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2

well he gets credit for every win we have on this site, but no blame for buffalo game. fact is, with tannehill behind center vs buffalo, we ****ing had 50 yds of total offense in our biggest game to date. he is the qb after all, and elite qbs i promise would not have there team **** the bed like our offense including him did that day.

and as for the sideline comment, i ****ing saw him laughing it up with moore, can u imagine a guy like brady, peyton, or even luck joking it up on sideline, especially right after we just ****ing chocked down the stretch to 2 division rivals?

the problem is ppl on this site have said he is a young tom brady, have said he is a top 10 qb, have said there are not many qbs in the entire nfl they would take over him to date, and when he ****s the bed like he did he gets no blame?

7 pts in 2 games, the last time our team did that was in 07 when we scored 7 pts vs the eagles on a ginn kickoff return for a td, and then got shutout on mnf to pitt in that mud bowl. 6 years since we had a span like that

Congrats you saw a couple of screen shots of him talking to Moore and that is his whole disposition.

Again context, no running game, receivers dropping passes, and buffalo hitting almost every play. Give credit to Buffalo dline too.

0 points, 82 yards rushing.

Yet Buffalo only managed to win 6 games. But if you were expecting us to drop two to Buffalo, this year, you're a football genius. Was that your prediction?

Really we rushed for 82 yards against Buffalo at Buffalo?

And 99 percent of the time he finds a way to escape the pocket when pressured while still keeping his eyes down field.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2

And Luck is doing this with a bunch of backups. According to people on this site, Tannehill couldn't overcome losing Hartline last week....even though he still had Wallace, Clay, Matthews, etc. Laughable to compare Luck and Tannehill.

Back
Top Bottom