Major Change in Fin's Draft Direction Underway Right Now | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Major Change in Fin's Draft Direction Underway Right Now

This "talent scout" sounds like a total perv.

No question it was one of the gayest post's ever on finheaven. It was jokes for a minute, but now dude is getting desperate for attention with that exploding in the lockerroom ****.

Sorry to disappoint, not a journalism major. Econ major. I do a lot of financial writing though (not to be confused with underwriting), just means I write a fair amount of commentary and whatnot. And I do speak with some of the local guys, I used to speak with them more than I do now.

I just think the original poster is putting on a joke. I would almost say he's trying to parody myself or Boomer...but I'm not sure. It seems like a Juan Huron type of joke.

the whole theme of this thread is you getting your panties in a bunch tho ? or are you really investigating this ? man the offseason blows !

I rarely ever do this, but I went back and read all 9 previous pages because this thread is awesome!!!

Everything from homosexual conotations to calling eachother fake scouts...

i was having lunch with jerry maguire at applebees in scranton. he says a human head weighs 8 pounds and that parcells loves sean weatherspoon. then he said i was glib and went on about scientology for an hour.

There was no KD koleosho fiasco. I just wanted to see if you would take the bait - and you did hook, line , and sinker. I dont mean to be rude, but now you are guilty of laughing at something that did not exist, but you were willing to take this risk due to the fact that I set it up for you to sound like an insider.

Epic mistake. And for yours and other's information, there was no "fiasco." KDK was a pretty good RB in the late 1990's out of SE Missou. Good kid, didn't have the juice to make it to the league, but enjoyed my measurement session with him. Wow, time flys! Ok, off to dinner. Will have more info in a few days, will report back by Friday when I return from a private work out at Pro Potential.

:lol2::crazy: This guy is hysterical!!!! Keep it coming!!

And I BET you enjoyed "taking his measurements" ;)

i wouldnt doubt this guy that much.

i DO happen to believe, and have for a while
that the finz pix is not going to make a lot of
folks happy.

i believe that ROLONDO MCCLAIN will be there
when we pic and THE FINZ WILL PASS!!!

the guy they are going to select, as long as nothing real
bad happens at the combine is......... BRANDON GRAHAM!

to many fanz just rolondo on the brain and cant focus on
any other player or position. and we have a few BIG holes
to fill at olb, wr, s.

1st. joey porter is as good as gone.

2nd. jason taylor MAY be back, but is he used up? and he
will retire sooner than later. so the need at pass rush de/
olb has become a HUGE need. and graham can do both of
these positions at a high level. mcclain cant.

3rd. the finz have been scouting michigan hard for sometime
now. they grabbed jake long and chad henne from michigan
and those pics have turned out great!

you can bet when scouting, BRANDON GRAHAM was on there
radar and he has been no dark horse player for them. you can
bet he has been a MAJOR consideration for the finz for sometime
now.

BRANDON GRAHAM is that player that is "going to blow fanz away".

ther are two draft mocks out there that have graham for us at 12
and have for a month or so. not just since he won MVP in the
senior bowl.

brandon graham is my HANDS DOWN FAVORITE PIC for the dolphins
[if they go defense] at #12 in the draft.

i wouldnt doubt this guy that much.

i DO happen to believe, and have for a while
that the finz pix is not going to make a lot of
folks happy.

i believe that ROLONDO MCCLAIN will be there
when we pic and THE FINZ WILL PASS!!!

the guy they are going to select, as long as nothing real
bad happens at the combine is......... BRANDON GRAHAM!

to many fanz just rolondo on the brain and cant focus on
any other player or position. and we have a few BIG holes
to fill at olb, wr, s.

1st. joey porter is as good as gone.

2nd. jason taylor MAY be back, but is he used up? and he
will retire sooner than later. so the need at pass rush de/
olb has become a HUGE need. and graham can do both of
these positions at a high level. mcclain cant.

3rd. the finz have been scouting michigan hard for sometime
now. they grabbed jake long and chad henne from michigan
and those pics have turned out great!

you can bet when scouting, BRANDON GRAHAM was on there
radar and he has been no dark horse player for them. you can
bet he has been a MAJOR consideration for the finz for sometime
now.

BRANDON GRAHAM is that player that is "going to blow fanz away".

ther are two draft mocks out there that have graham for us at 12
and have for a month or so. not just since he won MVP in the
senior bowl.

brandon graham is my HANDS DOWN FAVORITE PIC for the dolphins
[if they go defense] at #12 in the draft.

Great points, but I really dont think that Graham would shock Fins Fans.

Whether the Dolphins take Rolando McClain or Brandon Graham doesn't have any relevance to the fact that talent_scout is a pretty hilarious fake.

Man there has been some really great threads the last 10 days. First, the guy with the whole fake jersey scandal and now this, can't wait till next week.:hi5: Ted Ginn was the third man on the grassy knoll? Nah, he would drop the gun....

Looking for explosive, fast twitch muscle guys, with a good gluteal base. I rewatched some Fins games today, and was looking at Merling and Starks specifically. Starks had an impressive year, but Merling needs to develop his pop from the core-strap (an insiders term to measure pelvic and hip explosion).

Someone mentioned that I concentrate a lot on pelvic areas and buttocks, but the reason why is that is a big measure for me when I grade a gut out. Pelvic/hip snap is an under discussed aspect of explosive football speed/power. Big glutes, well defined hammies, and lean muscle through the pelvis is the 3rd most important indicator I use when calculating "the method." This is 17 variable composition of numerical variables that I developed with my uncle. I will put "the method" against any talent evaluator out there.

He developed this method with his uncle? Would that be Uncle Rico?

The 3rd most important part about the method is the glutes? Are we sure he's not talking about cheerleading?

I put in bold the parts that made me laugh the hardest. I also liked that his friend with the Vikings told him what the Dolphins brass is thinking. I wonder what Al Davis knows?

Back
Top Bottom