***Majpain's Mock draft*** Pre-combine | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Majpain's Mock draft*** Pre-combine

i like it just i dont know about the DT not a fan of tht pick and i think a te or lt would be best there and barrret will definatly be drafted hes one of the top safety prospects he wont be a FA

I drafted based on the Parcells system. Or atleast tried to.

Yeah Barett will probably be drafted.

This mock will be changed before Combine day. Probably after the senior bowl.

Thats a very realistic top15 in my opinion...i dont see dallas trading up to us unless the raiders make known they want mcfadden...they can spend less an get him at a lower pick. Very realistic mock. best ive seen yet...

i dont like our latter picks though...other than paul hubbard in the 6th...that kid should go in the 4th-5th for sure...thatd be a great steal.

I like it but think that is a bit early for Red Bryant. There could be a run on DTs, but I think he will likely be there at the bottom of Round 2 or even the top of Round 3. The thing with #32 is that we are likely going to have the chance to grab somebody who fell out of Round 1. I would be horribly disappointed if we reached for a guy there. I would rather trade down a bit (with a team looking to snag one of those falling guys) if that is what we want to do.

Thats a very realistic top15 in my opinion...i dont see dallas trading up to us unless the raiders make known they want mcfadden...they can spend less an get him at a lower pick. Very realistic mock. best ive seen yet...

i dont like our latter picks though...other than paul hubbard in the 6th...that kid should go in the 4th-5th for sure...thatd be a great steal.

Yeah Its hard to know everyone's vaule. This mock was supposed to have holes. Now I know what to fix after the senior bowl.

I like it but think that is a bit early for Red Bryant. There could be a run on DTs, but I think he will likely be there at the bottom of Round 2 or even the top of Round 3. The thing with #32 is that we are likely going to have the chance to grab somebody who fell out of Round 1. I would be horribly disappointed if we reached for a guy there. I would rather trade down a bit (with a team looking to snag one of those falling guys) if that is what we want to do.

You are pretty much right. I'll be reupdating the mock after the senior bowl.

Cowboys Trade up to get Mcfadden. Jets get both Dallas first rounders.
Round 1

1.Dolphins-Chris Long DE Virgina

2.Rams-Jake Long OT Michigan

3.Falcons-Matt Ryan QB BC

4.Raiders-Glenn Dorsey DT LSU

5.Chiefs-Ryan Clady OT Boise St

6.Cowboys-Darren Mcfadden RB Arkansas

7.Patriots-Dan Connor OLB Penn St

8.Ravens-Vernon Gholston DE Ohio ST

9.Bengals-Sedrick Ellis DT USC

10.Saints-Mike Jenkins CB USF

11.Buffalo-Malcom Kelly WR Oklahoma

12.Denver-Jeff Otah OT Pitt

13.Panthers-Brian Brohm QB Louisville

14.Bears-Andre Woodson QB Kentucky

15.Lions-Kieth Rivers OLB USC

16.Cardinals-Derrick Harvey DE Florida

17.Vikings-Desean Jackson WR Cal

18.Texans-Jonathan Stewart RB Oregon

19.Eagles-Calias Campbell DE Miami

20.Bucs-Aqib Talib CB Kansas

21.Redskins-Kenny Phillips S Miami

22.Jets-Sam Baker OT USC

23.Steelers-Chris Williams OT Vanderbilt

24.Titans-Early Doucet WR LSU

25.Seahawks-Rashard Mendenhall RB Illinois

26.Jags-Quentin Groves DE Auburn

27.Chargers-Kentwan Balmer DT North Carolina

28.Jets-Fred Davis TE USC

29.49ers-James Hardy WR Indiana

30.Packers-Gosder Cherilus OT BC

31.Giants-Antoine Cason CB Arizona

32.Pats-Forfeit.

Dolphins Mock

Round1-Chris Long DE Virgina
Round2-Joseph Bryant
DT Texas A&M
Round2-Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie CB Tenn St
Round3-Joe Flacco QB Delaware
Round4-(Jermey Jacob)J Leman ILB Illinois
Round6-Paul Hubbard WR Wisconsin
Round7-Joey Haynos TE Maryland

UFA
Ernie Wheelwright WR Minnesota
Larry Grant OLB Ohio St
Josh Barret S Arizona St
James Blair OT Western Michigan

Comments wanted.

Nice draft. Would love to get J Leman and Flacco

I live in Delaware and have seen a lot of Flacco. He has a chance to be a very special QB. He has an incredible arm and his decision making is great. That would be a great pick up.

I hope so. The guy is big. Ainge would be the other QB I would take. Little more athletic than Flacco.

I live in Delaware and have seen a lot of Flacco. He has a chance to be a very special QB. He has an incredible arm and his decision making is great. That would be a great pick up.

he is gonna be a good one, he might move into the late first round/early second by the time April rolls around

Cowboys Trade up to get Mcfadden. Jets get both Dallas first rounders.
Round 1

1.Dolphins-Chris Long DE Virgina

2.Rams-Jake Long OT Michigan

3.Falcons-Matt Ryan QB BC

4.Raiders-Glenn Dorsey DT LSU

5.Chiefs-Ryan Clady OT Boise St

6.Cowboys-Darren Mcfadden RB Arkansas

7.Patriots-Dan Connor OLB Penn St

8.Ravens-Vernon Gholston DE Ohio ST

9.Bengals-Sedrick Ellis DT USC

10.Saints-Mike Jenkins CB USF

11.Buffalo-Malcom Kelly WR Oklahoma

12.Denver-Jeff Otah OT Pitt

13.Panthers-Brian Brohm QB Louisville

14.Bears-Andre Woodson QB Kentucky

15.Lions-Kieth Rivers OLB USC

16.Cardinals-Derrick Harvey DE Florida

17.Vikings-Desean Jackson WR Cal

18.Texans-Jonathan Stewart RB Oregon

19.Eagles-Calias Campbell DE Miami

20.Bucs-Aqib Talib CB Kansas

21.Redskins-Kenny Phillips S Miami

22.Jets-Sam Baker OT USC

23.Steelers-Chris Williams OT Vanderbilt

24.Titans-Early Doucet WR LSU

25.Seahawks-Rashard Mendenhall RB Illinois

26.Jags-Quentin Groves DE Auburn

27.Chargers-Kentwan Balmer DT North Carolina

28.Jets-Fred Davis TE USC

29.49ers-James Hardy WR Indiana

30.Packers-Gosder Cherilus OT BC

31.Giants-Antoine Cason CB Arizona

32.Pats-Forfeit.

Dolphins Mock

Round1-Chris Long DE Virgina
Round2-Joseph Bryant
DT Texas A&M
Round2-Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie CB Tenn St
Round3-Joe Flacco QB Delaware
Round4-(Jermey Jacob)J Leman ILB Illinois
Round6-Paul Hubbard WR Wisconsin
Round7-Joey Haynos TE Maryland

UFA
Ernie Wheelwright WR Minnesota
Larry Grant OLB Ohio St
Josh Barret S Arizona St
James Blair OT Western Michigan

Comments wanted.

i like it ...not sure about the DT in round two though....... and pics 4 and 6 i dont think they fall that far.

he is gonna be a good one, he might move into the late first round/early second by the time April rolls around

I know it pains me. We probably wont land him :/

I'm thinking the Jets in round 2 take him.

This mock isnt by any means done. I'll update it Sunday.

this chris long and glenn dorsey nonsense is getting to become annoying already. MIA's DE is NOT our main needs. We have 2 starters(Holiday and RWright) and a backup(Roth). Not to mention, Taylor, Moses, Porter, and AWright can play backup DE as well. We need a backup DE, but u dont use ur #1 overall pick on a backup for Holiday.

Our most pressing needs are QB(a logical choice for #1 pick) and LT(another logical choice for #1 pick).

I dont get people saying "looking good" and stupid stuff like that when they see a mock that makes no sense at all. i dont get it?

MIA needs a NT, but no NT is #1 pick worthy. On the contrary, there are a few later on in the draft, as well as a few in FA. SFs Sopoaga and GBs Corey Williams are FA possibilities. Okam is a 2nd to 4th R possibility.

DE? Holiday is still in his prime. RWright is young and developing. U dont waste a #1 overall pick on a player when ur starters are still in their prime. U get one in the 2nd day to groom behind ur starters who r still playing at a high level.

Matt Ryan or Jake Long r the only 2 candidates for the #1 overall pick.

Yeah, now if either were worthy of even a top 10 pick much less the #1 overall, then we would be in luck :shakeno:

r u kidding? so u guys r better evaluators than mike mayock? he considers matt ryan and jake long top pick worthy. he actually thinks sedrick ellis is just as good as glenn dorsey and mia doesnt need chris long. so yes, since MIA picks #1 overall...Matt Ryan and Jake Long r #1 overall potetials and worthies. :up:

Back
Top Bottom