***Majpain's Mock draft*** Pre-combine | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Majpain's Mock draft*** Pre-combine

[admin] Personal attacks are not allowed! Please post with respect. [/admin]

Yeah, now if either were worthy of even a top 10 pick much less the #1 overall, then we would be in luck :shakeno:

r u kidding? so u guys r better evaluators than mike mayock? he considers matt ryan and jake long top pick worthy. he actually thinks sedrick ellis is just as good as glenn dorsey and mia doesnt need chris long. so yes, since MIA picks #1 overall...Matt Ryan and Jake Long r #1 overall potetials and worthies. :up:

We dont need a QB that is a turnover machine, and we dont need another Right Tackle....

then, u make no sense whatsoever. when ur boy has a mock draft with jake long #2 overall and matt ryan at #4 overall. so how do u figure them not being top ten? shheesh. u ,make no sense. ur dumb.

My boy? What are you talking about?

No personal attacks please, I stated my opinion nothing more, nothing less

We dont need a QB that is a turnover machine, and we dont need another Right Tackle....

um every QB that is a TD machine, is a leading INT machine as well. So, r u suggesting that Brett Favre, Peyton Manning and Dan Marino r turnover machines because they often led the league in INTS? um, mcfly?

then, Jake Long was rated "higher" than Joe Thomas last year. Hello? RT? BUAHAHAHA!!!

um every QB that is a TD machine, is a leading INT machine as well. So, r u suggesting that Brett Favre, Peyton Manning and Dan Marino r turnover machines because they often led the league in INTS? um, mcfly?

then, Jake Long was rated "higher" than Joe Thomas last year. Hello? RT? BUAHAHAHA!!!

Jake Long wasnt even a good College Left tackle. He will be a VERY good Right Tackle for the right team, but he would absolutely get eaten alive playing Left tackle in the NFL

Matt Ryan in the same breath as Manning, Marino and Favre? I now question your credibility

Jake Long wasnt even a good College Left tackle. He will be a VERY good Right Tackle for the right team, but he would absolutely get eaten alive playing Left tackle in the NFL

Matt Ryan in the same breath as Manning, Marino and Favre? I now question your credibility

i already questioned urs once u made the statement about them not being top ten. so i needn't argue with u. then u make the statement that he wasnt a good LT in college? :err: OL of the year "back to back years". Joe Thomas was the runner up. Look it up.

Just wait and c when MIA selects Matt Ryan or Jake Long with the pick, just like they picked Ginn Jr last season as I predicted as well. :up:

then, u make no sense whatsoever. when ur boy has a mock draft with jake long #2 overall and matt ryan at #3 overall. so how do u figure them not being top ten? shheesh. u ,make no sense. ur dumb.

When you are talking about a poster and not the post, this is considered a personal attack. Would you like me to direct you to the TOS? It would be my pleasure.

BTW: You're is spelled Y O U' R E and is a conjunction utilizing two words combined into 1...

r u kidding? so u guys r better evaluators than mike mayock? he considers matt ryan and jake long top pick worthy. he actually thinks sedrick ellis is just as good as glenn dorsey and mia doesnt need chris long. so yes, since MIA picks #1 overall...Matt Ryan and Jake Long r #1 overall potetials and worthies. :up:

Ryan is careless with the football. Long as said before doesn't have the footwork.

Chris Long is going to be a beast in the NFL. Are most pressing need is defense.

What worries me is if we draft Chris Long where does he play? I have heard experts say he can play end OLB and maybe even ILB. If we go to a 3-4 like everyone is assuming then right now OLB is occupied by Porter and Taylor. Everyone is crying about our run defense but in a 3-4 its not wise to invest top pick money in a lineman. Thats why I dont think Dorsey is our guy. With guys like Anthony Collins, Cherrilus, Otah, Williams available in the second maybe third round I think we can get a LT later. So with proccess of elimination Ill say it again Long vs. Ryan. I dont like it I just think thats how things are gonna shake out.

No but he could be Brady, same physical tools. The player probably most similar to him is Matt Hasselback. Chris Long is Mike Vrabel. Dorsey could be Sapp. Now if you had your choice of Hasselback, Sapp and Vrabel to come to the Dolphins tomorrow who would you pick. I would take Hasselback simply because its far tougher to find a QB then it is a DT or DE/OLB

Nice mock ! the only thing I would chance would be to daft a WR with the 2nd round pick, then pick up a DT in the 6th round! lots of good WR's will be availabe we we pick at 32, so we should pick up someone to replace Chambers! good job overall!

Back
Top Bottom