Mallett in Play for #10 to Washington | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mallett in Play for #10 to Washington

I think this is a smoke screen. Florio is right, Mallet is the complete opposite of the prototypical Shanahan QB...

Its widely known Washington wants to trade down, they are looking for a trade partner.

It may even be Miami they are trying to bait.

I could see this as a "trade up to get him" smokescreen, since the Skins want to move down...

Its widely known Washington wants to trade down, they are looking for a trade partner.

It may even be Miami they are trying to bait.

I hope Ireland isn't that stupid!

yeah this trade up stuff with washington smells like bs...everything i've heard up until this week pretty much was that the skins at the combine even were letting anyone know who would listen that the #10 pick was for sale and that they were trying to trade down to acquire more picks...

sounds like the skins are trying to drum up interest in the next top rated qb who may be on the board when they pick...trying to get someone to come up and get him with their pick

not buying it...and mallett in no way fits a shanny qb

I don't see Vikes drafting Mallett with their protection schemes.

Titans and Washington are in on Mallett.

the more i've looked the more i think i would sit at #15 if malletts the target and let him come to us...tennessee is the wildcard...minnesota i don't think so

Agreed! If he makes it past Tennessee then I wouldn't mind it if we trade up with Dallas or Washington.

Trade up??? And give up what?? I don't get it. Help me out here. Gabbert and Newton are going to be the 1st two QBs taken. I'm sorry I thought this was a WEAK QB class. But everyone on here wants us to take Mallett, Ponder or Locker??? Has this gone from a weak class to that which will rival '83. I'm putting my $$$ on NOT. Every QB after Gabbert and Newton is not worth a 1st rounder. Just because you draft someone in the 1st round does NOT make them worth a 1st rounder. And in turn does not make them the answer to our QB issue!!!!

Trade up??? And give up what?? I don't get it. Help me out here. Gabbert and Newton are going to be the 1st two QBs taken. I'm sorry I thought this was a WEAK QB class. But everyone on here wants us to take Mallett, Ponder or Locker??? Has this gone from a weak class to that which will rival '83. I'm putting my $$$ on NOT. Every QB after Gabbert and Newton is not worth a 1st rounder. Just because you draft someone in the 1st round does NOT make them worth a 1st rounder. And in turn does not make them the answer to our QB issue!!!!
Gabbert isn't worth a first round pick either. Mallett is the best passer in the draft. End of discussion. He is worthy of being a first rounder.

Back
Top Bottom