Mando: Dolphins vs. Chargers Pits #1 Choice vs. #2 Choice | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mando: Dolphins vs. Chargers Pits #1 Choice vs. #2 Choice

Never wanted McCoy and am less enthused with philben by the day.

Doesn't matter, McCoy would have had Ireland as his GM....

It is that kind of stuff that makes people cringe about a Philbin coached team. Right then and there, the other coaching staff caught you off guard after basically showing you a play they might run.

Its that kind of stuff that makes people cringe about an Armando written article.

It is obvious that McCoy and his staff is able to develop talent more than Philbin's staff.

Meh, something tells me this isn't gonna be a dominant storyline this week ... :idk:

he's a McCoy groupie don't mind him, truth is Philbin was 4-5 in his rookie season too. they are identical. neither is overwhelming

Oh I liked the idea of McCoy, but I admitted at the time McCoy's claim to fame was being Tebow's OC. I think he's doing a solid job in San Diego, but the Chargers have always been a fairly talented team

he's a McCoy groupie don't mind him, truth is Philbin was 4-5 in his rookie season too. they are identical. neither is overwhelming

Joe was given a team with much more talent this year yet has been underachieving. He is at the head of a major controversy as well.

Joe was given a team with much more talent this year yet has been underachieving. He is at the head of a major controversy as well.

better QB means the world. not to mention better running game. if norv turner made the playoffs with those chargers I think they beat philbins dolphins in talent. my opinion but they are more talented

I think Joe has done well with RT. That is not an issue with me. However, draft picks and younger players do not seem to be improving. His staff does utilize the talents of players like Wallace, Jordan and Miller. Plus, he was a part of the decision to jettison solid, albeit aging LB's

McCoy has a QB who can play at an elite level.

Joe Philbin does not.

I like Ryan Tannehill, I think he is the future at QB for the Miami Dolphins, but right now he's not even close to Philip Rivers. Rivers had 2 awful years under Norv Turner but has rebounded quite a bit. He looks as good as he ever has.

McCoy has a QB who can play at an elite level.

Joe Philbin does not.

I like Ryan Tannehill, I think he is the future at QB for the Miami Dolphins, but right now he's not even close to Philip Rivers. Rivers had 2 awful years under Norv Turner but has rebounded quite a bit. He looks as good as he ever has.

Doesn't have to do somewhat with McCoy? McCoy tailored an offense around Tim Tebow and got the team to the playoffs. He transitioned the following year working with Manning. Now, Rivers has rebounded with McCoy's system. Mike McCoy can coach up QB's. He should have been the choice here.

Back
Top Bottom