"Manning has no firm visits planned with other teams" - Mort and Schef | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"Manning has no firm visits planned with other teams" - Mort and Schef

Where is Dan Marino, his good pal, letting him know how great South Beach is????? I find it hard to believe that his influence has not been put forth on Peyton. God it's sickening how disrespected this franchise has become in the eyes of those in the game...........

no surprise , schefter and his buddy clayton have been trying to derail manning to miami all weekend

I just really really don't want Matt Flynn. I can deal with missing out on Manning, I can't deal with giving big guaranteed dollars to a qb with 2 career starts.starts.

if we never get a sniff i'm telling you all right now its because of this front office...because of the perception of them by either peyton or peyton and his handlers...

i don't think this group has a lot of fanfare around the league as a classy bunch...no sniff for us i'm convinced its cause of the guys calling the shots...

Holy ****! Why is everyone jumping off a cliff after any random jack ass says anything? Let things fall in place for crying out loud!

Because unfortunately were not in the company of man! These fans twist at every blow of the wind. pathetic!

As far no meeting being scheduled, it's hard to tell if this is part of Miami's front office lock down or Peyton's lack of interest in us. Maybe we have arrangements through Peyton that weren't leaked to the media. Or maybe we scared him off. I guess if we don't hear anything by tomorrow afternoon, then it's over.

All news places are speaking out there a$$ right now. We will have a more vivid image on where Manning will go by tuesday. These knuckle heads are just reporting anything they can. Miami will get there chance dont worry..

Back
Top Bottom