"Manning has no firm visits planned with other teams" - Mort and Schef | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"Manning has no firm visits planned with other teams" - Mort and Schef

We have a very soft fanbase, it's embarrassing really.

not that i think its over but because some here think its over with peyton manning we have a soft fanbase...that seems like a soft assumption to me

if we never get a sniff i'm telling you all right now its because of this front office...because of the perception of them by either peyton or peyton and his handlers...

i don't think this group has a lot of fanfare around the league as a classy bunch...no sniff for us i'm convinced its cause of the guys calling the shots...

So he told washington, kc and seattle no right away but didn't tell us no....ur theory makes no sense. Peyton must really dislike washington, kc and seattles front offices....

there is no planned visit, as they know of, at this time.

Its just inconceivable that Manning would not at least have a sit down with the Dolphin, unless Dolphin does not want him anymore.

there is no planned visit, as they know of, at this time.

Its just inconceivable that Manning would not at least have a sit down with the Dolphin, unless Dolphin does not want him anymore.

Why would that be inconceivable? Maybe he received an offer that he knows that he is going to accept, and he wants to mull it over with the wife and family.

Dolphins are on lockdown right now and aren't going to talk, Peyton is going to show his hand, why would he? The don't know of any planned meetings but that doesn't mean squat. Can't you guys learn from history? There are other teams in this mix too, we just aren'thearing about it. Just like we didn't hear about the Angels until almost the very last minute when they swooped in for Pujols.

The Dolphins aren't in lockdown mode for fun are they?Why would they go through the trouble of not allowing any of their personnel to speak with the media, and not even return messages? Why? Are they trying to keep "nothing" secret? Seems a little random to me. yeah lets go on lockdown for fun. Something is up wit hte Dolphins and Manning, they are just not doing it in the public eye this time. We might not still land him, but I still think we are the favorites.

So he told washington, kc and seattle no right away but didn't tell us no....ur theory makes no sense. Peyton must really dislike washington, kc and seattles front offices....

how do you see those scenarios he turned down from jump being the same as miami??? its not the same thing...have to admit him telling washington no surprised me but i guess all that doesn't want to play his brother in the same division stuff was legit

The Dolphins aren't in lockdown mode for fun are they?Why would they go through the trouble of not allowing any of their personnel to speak with the media, and not even return messages? Why? Are they trying to keep "nothing" secret? Seems a little random to me. yeah lets go on lockdown for fun. Something is up wit hte Dolphins and Manning, they are just not doing it in the public eye this time. We might not still land him, but I still think we are the favorites.

At last, someone made a very logical conclusion, thank you!

This is getting so crazy. I don't know what to believe anymore, who to believe anymore. I find it so hard to beleive that at one point we were the "Media Dubbed" favorites and we dropped all the way to not even getting a meeting. I am not giving up on anything, but, the next day or two will obvioulsy be very telling. I am not as down on Matt Flynn as many, I think some are more down on him now because the drop off from potentially getting Peyton to getting Flynn would be a big drop off talent, experience, and been there done that wise, and others just aren't sold on his two good games. But I will certainly, as i'm sure most Dolphins fans once they wake up from their drunken stupor from not getting Peyton, IF that happens, will back Matt.

how do you see those scenarios he turned down from jump being the same as miami??? its not the same thing...have to admit him telling washington no surprised me but i guess all that doesn't want to play his brother in the same division stuff was legit

My point was...if he thought our front office was so terrible like u were trying to suggest then he would've told us no along with the others. I honestly believe we are going to meet with him tommorrow or some time before he makes his decision.

In all honesty I want peyton...I will probably be somewhat disappointed if we don't but I will be devastated if we pay matt flynn 8-10 million a year like I saw one article say that's what he will probably be asking for. Flynn is not better than matt moore idc what anyone on here says. Its all opinions at this point cuz flynn has only played 2 games and my opinion is flynn is not an upgrade.

But back to my original point, I think if manning thought our front office was so terrible he would've already said no. Your theory really just makes no sense, it sounds to me like u have an agenda.

My point was...if he thought our front office was so terrible like u were trying to suggest then he would've told us no along with the others. I honestly believe we are going to meet with him tommorrow or some time before he makes his decision.

In all honesty I want peyton...I will probably be somewhat disappointed if we don't but I will be devastated if we pay matt flynn 8-10 million a year like I saw one article say that's what he will probably be asking for. Flynn is not better than matt moore idc what anyone on here says. Its all opinions at this point cuz flynn has only played 2 games and my opinion is flynn is not an upgrade.

But back to my original point, I think if manning thought our front office was so terrible he would've already said no. Your theory really just makes no sense, it sounds to me like u have an agenda.

i never said manning thought our front office was so bad...i don't know that answer...but i am saying if the guys flying back to miami on his private jet and everyone and their mother knows miami wants him and he lives in miami even during the offseason and we have a team that with him can be a contender and the owner is willing to give into all his demands etc and we have a crater size hole at the position and he STILL doesn't give us a sniff somethings wrong with this picture...and it reeks of the front office perception

you call that an agenda i call that putting two and two together...

Back
Top Bottom