MANNNY articles. read! read! read! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MANNNY articles. read! read! read!

LarryFinFan said:
Interesting, did anyone else notice that the Fins sent our scouts rather than Garrett to Jacobs workout...is that a sign that we aren't too interested in him or is it a ruse to show disinterest to throw other teams off ?? You never know....

I wouldn't look to hard into that. It was his OWN pro day. He worked out at the combine.

If we hadn't had a scout there, that would MEAN something. Nick's got enough on his plate. As does his offensive staff. :dolphins:

Dol-Fan Dupree said:
I thought Bell came on well during the second half of the season.

He did, but the original starting unit was Sam, Lance, Tebucky, and Travis. I actually was pleased with Tebucky's performance, but his $6.5 million cap figure was never meant to be achieved.

Even with Bell performing well he's still not a starter in my eyes. Not yet, anyway. Maybe he surprises me more, but for now he's a good athlete playing the position but not very instinctive yet...especially when it comes to angles on tackling. I think he should be moved to free safety anyway and that means buh-bye Lance in the pants.

Dolphins will be looking at some safety prospects in the draft most definitely. The whole secondary needed revamping. It's this safe attitude of "we lost so and so! omg what are we going to do?!?" that got our team in trouble under Wannstedt. When the team needs some work, some heads gotta roll. That's the way it is.

something people are overlooking...

The receivers in our division are pretty brutal. As unintimidating as Travis Daniels and Yeremiah Bell sound, im not exactly shaking in my boots thinking about them having to cover 48 year old Troy Brown and Deon Branch

Back
Top Bottom