Manti Te'o may fall to us. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Manti Te'o may fall to us.

The biggest troll job ive seen in a long time. Id be impressed if he didnt go about it in such a way that affects so many people. People probably related to him. I cant really look at him the same way.

But if his stock plummets and he keeps falling like vontaze last year, im not above spending a later pick on him.

If this comes out that he was in on it and made it all up to manipulate the award voters and others NO NFL TEAM SHOULD DRAFT HIM. Jesus I have lost several family members and close friends to cancer this **** isnt a joke. Even if its proven to be made up some soulless NFL owner will draft him in the 1st round which is sad on several levels.

On a lighter note this makes Ogletree guaranteed #1 ILB, which i thought he already was GO DAWGS GO.

I think the reaction over his performance in the title game may have been too knee-jerk, and now with this he might be a really good value pick wherever he falls.

That Dude was a ragdoll on roller skates in the national championship game!! It just goes to show you how the Notre Dame and national media can overhype not only a player but the whole program! Manti Teo was exposed big time in the that game! He went against an NFL style offensive line and was stampeded all night!! I think he will fall far into the 3rd or 4th round because he's junk!

It was all a cover up to hide the fact that Manti was/is gay

That would be absolutey tragic if true, but it kind of would make sense. A devoutly religious man existing in a world (football) that is dominated by machismo. I could see how a closeted gay man in such a situation would want to create a faux beard for himself to escape the discomfort that comes with being trapped in a world that will not accept him for who he is.

In fact, the only way for me to regain respect for this guy is if he were to come out and admit that he is a gay man who was trying to fake a reality in order to gain acceptance from his peers. But even that might not do it, because if that were the case, there would be absolutely no reason to invent the whole leukemia/death/sympathy angle.

If this comes out that he was in on it and made it all up to manipulate the award voters and others NO NFL TEAM SHOULD DRAFT HIM. Jesus I have lost several family members and close friends to cancer this **** isnt a joke. Even if its proven to be made up some soulless NFL owner will draft him in the 1st round which is sad on several levels.

On a lighter note this makes Ogletree guaranteed #1 ILB, which i thought he already was GO DAWGS GO.

If true he should be barred from entering the NFL for a year.

Unless he can produce the exhumed corpse of his grandmother I'm calling BS on that one too!.

I wonder if we email him those scam emails he will send us money?

This story is irrelevant considering he was an average linebacker to begin with.

I don't want to waste the 12th overall pick on an average linebacker.

Back
Top Bottom