Manziel - So glad he's not in Miami | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Manziel - So glad he's not in Miami

Manziel will be out of the NFL in three years just like Tebow.

The resume continues to grow.

Browns quarterback Johnny Manziel and his entourage were involved in a brawl Friday night/Saturday morning at an apartment complex in Cleveland. The fight allegedly started after a fan said he wanted to give Manziel a hug.

Doug Brown of Cleveland Scene acquired the police report and has the details of the brawl involving 33-year-old Chris Gonos, who saw Manziel in the lobby of The 9:

Gonos told police he pointed Manziel out to his girlfriend: "That's Johnny Manziel." Then he approached him.

According to the report, "at this time victim stated to the unidentified male, 'I'm the biggest Browns fan ever, I love you, I want to give you a hug.'"

Gonos stepped towards Manziel and was promptly punched in the face, the alleged victim's account to police says, followed by a beat down by Manziel's crew, giving the man a "swollen lip, right eye swollen, red face." A security guard intervened and also was hurt.
Police who arrived on the scene described it as a "riot"; 20 people and two security guards were reportedly involved in the fight.
http://deadspin.com/report-johnny-m...source=deadspin_twitter&utm_medium=socialflow

Could you picture this self-entitled, rich little azzhole running around SoBe at 3AM?

I'm sure this latest incident will get brushed under the rug as a result of his "entourage" misjudging an overly zealous fan as a threat. But if I was Ray Farmer I would be pursuing every single avenue of passing this problem child off to someone elses watch before he heads down the Ryan Leaf path.

Another account from the brawl.

I got a bruised hip and a bruised elbow, and somebody hit me in the back of the head, too. My brother saw what was going on and he ran he tackled Johhny Manziel – I guess he got the sack and the fumble. He tackled him, yeah, I'm talking about he speared him all the way to the back wall. I was cornered; I was by myself and Johnny Manziel and like three or four of his buddies were all coming at me. (My brother) just came to help me out, and I guess Johnny sucker punched him while the security guard was holding him. It should be all on video.

No [one was arrested], like 20 officers came and I was sitting in the lobby because I did not do anything wrong but be a fan. All these cops run into the lobby, and they're like, "Who was fighting, who was fighting?" and I just raised my hand, and was like, listen, watch the camera, and stuff like that. I may be guilty of being a fan, but that's about it. I even showed them the guy that sucker punched me and the cops walked right up to him, talking to him for a while, and they let us all go. They just told me I had to leave the hotel, and me and my ride, we left. Manziel never punched me, but he got a sucker punch on my brother.

:bobdole:

This guy is trash.

Scout reports that his family is trash as well.

Apple and the tree.

05718950aa355d9fda52116a0c86e4cd-1.jpg

What a mess in Cleveland. After publicly saying he has stopped his college lifestyle, manziel goes out with a bang

Johnny Manziel threw a big party Friday night that resulted in his fine for being late for treatment Saturday morning and Josh Gordon suspended for missing the Saturday walk-through, several sources told Mary Kay Cabot of the Cleveland Plain Dealer.

The source said that Josh Gordon, who's suspended for today's game against the Ravens, attended Manziel's party along with other members of the team.

CBS Sports' Jason LaCanfora first reported that Manziel threw the party.

By Saturday morning, team security was sent to Manziel's apartment to try to find him, because he failed to show up for treatment on the hamstring, and he wasn't answering his phone, a source told cleveland.com on Saturday. The source also said he was fined for being tardy.

Manziel is on injured reserve and not required to participate in the walk-through, but still had to show up Saturday morning for his scheduled treatment.

Gordon's suspension might cost him his accrued season -- and the chance to become an unrestricted free agent after next season.
http://www.theredzone.org/BlogDescr...-had-to-find-Manziel-on-Saturday/Default.aspx

Eh they wouldn't have suspended Gordon if they were still in the playoff chase. It is Cleveland after all so I guess that doesn't matter.

Back
Top Bottom