Marcus Vick all class | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Marcus Vick all class

MikeO

Premium Member
Club Member
Reaction score
Well, remove the CL from the CLASS.

During the VT-WV game he runs the ball out of bounds then flips the bird to the fans.

For a kid who has been caught with underage females and been arressted so many times people have stopped counting, you would think maybe he would take a low profile and not do such bonehead things.

If VT doesn't suspend him, hopefully the ACC or NCAA steps up and suspends him for some games. This is a total joke, how does this kid get a free education and get away with bullcrap like this? At what point does the NCAA step in and say, NO MORE!

MikeO said:

During the VT-WV game he runs the ball out of bounds then flips the bird to the fans.

For a kid who has been caught with underage females and been arressted so many times people have stopped counting, you would think maybe he would take a low profile and not do such bonehead things.

If VT doesn't suspend him, hopefully the ACC or NCAA steps up and suspends him for some games. This is a total joke, how does this kid get a free education and get away with bullcrap like this? At what point does the NCAA step in and say, NO MORE!

dang, I switched to the M-MSU game. Did they replay it? I loved the way he forearmed the kid as he ran out of bounds and he had a good stiff arm too. To bad he being such an <burro>

cnc66 said:
dang, I switched to the M-MSU game. Did they replay it? I loved the way he forearmed the kid as he ran out of bounds and he had a good stiff arm too. To bad he being such an <burro>

They didn't replay it but they talked about it and how "Vick needs to control his emotions".

Vick is SCUM!

Maybe his older brother can whip some sense into him??:confused: Marcus must think he has a "free pass" being Michael's bro and he is probably thinking he is gonna play in the NFL like Mike and be on the cover of Madden 2006??? He is in for a rude awakening if he keeps it up.

Roman529 said:
Maybe his older brother can whip some sense into him??:confused: Marcus must think he has a "free pass" being Michael's bro and he is probably thinking he is gonna play in the NFL like Mike and be on the cover of Madden 2006??? He is in for a rude awakening if he keeps it up.

His brother is a piece of garbage also. Let's not forget RON MEXICO!

The whole family is a pile of garbage with some serious issues.

meh...who cares? what he did a few plays later was pretty bad, throwing the ball at the defender's face. flipping off some fans? i don't care bout that

kastofsna120 said:
meh...who cares? what he did a few plays later was pretty bad, throwing the ball at the defender's face. flipping off some fans? i don't care bout that

That says a lot about you. Really it does!

Suspend Vick. I really hope VT steps up to the plate. But I doubt it, they never do. They always do it kicking and screaming. It's time for the ACC or NCAA to step in.

K-train said:
You might also want to factor in that a couple of years ago the West Virginia fans were throwing beers and everything else at Virginia Tech so its only fair:lol:.

ok, so fans can act like idiots and that gives the players rights some 2 or 3 years later to flip them off. :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

It's safe to say with your logic you didn't go to WV, VT, or any college for that matter.

MikeO said:
ok, so fans can act like idiots and that gives the players rights some 2 or 3 years later to flip them off. :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

It's safe to say with your logic you didn't go to WV, VT, or any college for that matter.
who cares? it's just a finger. grow up

MikeO said:

yep, a classy response to classy west virginia fans and their f*** marcus chants. it's easy to judge from behind a computer, but until you have 60,000 fans chanting f*** MikeO to you or f*** Phishstix to me, neither of us know how we would react.

kastofsna120 said:
who cares? it's just a finger. grow up

I don't need to grow up. Vick clearly does. And so do you if you are going to DEFEND a player flipping off fans. :shakeno: Seriously dude, I hope you don't currently have kids or never have any.

Phishstix said:
yep, a classy response to classy west virginia fans and their f*** marcus chants. it's easy to judge from behind a computer, but until you have 60,000 fans chanting f*** MikeO to you or f*** Phishstix to me, neither of us know how we would react.

When you TAKE a free education to play major college football, you have to expect those things. Part of the territory. If you don't want to be in that situation, don't take a scholorship to play football at VT.

Either don't play football or go to a Div IAA or IAAA school and play in front of like 23 people on Saturday mornings at 9am.

Also, PLAYERS are supposed to have more class than the drunken fans watching them.

Back
Top Bottom