Marcus Vick all class | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Marcus Vick all class

I agree with MikeO. This guy is a clown with talent and he's head of the class in that clown school we call the ACC. I'd love to see Rodrique Wright teach this guy a lesson 8)

MikeO said:
I don't need to grow up. Vick clearly does. And so do you if you are going to DEFEND a player flipping off fans. :shakeno: Seriously dude, I hope you don't currently have kids or never have any.

:yeahthat:

Well I guess I needed to grow up back when too. Back in HS senior year playing b-ball against our biggest rival we were away & a bunch of fans were heckling me, after I got going & dropped 29 points on them, every time down the court playing I'd play with my middle finger up at them. Six years later I'd do the same thing. If you can't take it, don't give it.

The only way I see it as wrong is if it's caught on TV since there's kids watching, then he needs to do one of those "I'm sorry, but don't mean it" press conferences.

SMadison29 said:
Well I guess I needed to grow up back when too. Back in HS senior year playing b-ball against our biggest rival we were away & a bunch of fans were heckling me, after I got going & dropped 29 points on them, every time down the court playing I'd play with my middle finger up at them. Six years later I'd do the same thing. If you can't take it, don't give it.

The only way I see it as wrong is if it's caught on TV since there's kids watching, then he needs to do one of those "I'm sorry, but don't mean it" press conferences.

So there were no kids at your game?

Just curious, and not because i come from the old school. Sportsmanship is the ideal, and i understand sometimes emotions run high, but you can win, have fun and be civil at the same time

SMadison29 said:

You were in HS. This kid is in college, been arrested numerous times, and by now SHOULD HAVE LEARNED HIS LESSON! Obviously he's too dumb to figure out right from wrong.

If 6 years after HS you would still do the same thing and flip off fans your not all there either hate to break it to you. If you can't see the difference between being a 'performer' on the court and a "fan" then something is seriously wrong with you. Anyone who defends players flipping the bird to fans is not all right in the head.

I'm not excusing Vikck for what he did, but Morgantown is known for being an awful place to play because of their out of their control, obnoxious, and even violent fans.

Marino2Clayton said:
I'm not excusing Vikck for what he did, but Morgantown is known for being an awful place to play because of their out of control, obnoxious, and even violent fans.

I've been to Morgantown for a WVU-Cuse game and cant really say they were any worse than any other major college football town

MoFinz said:
I've been to Morgantown for a WVU-Cuse game and cant really say they were any worse than any other major college football town
guess ya didn't stick around for the weekly riots

MikeO said:
Well, remove the CL from the CLASS.

Does it strike anyone else as ironic that a guy who is complaining about Vick's maturity would express his complaint in the way it is expressed above?

If 6 years after HS you would still do the same thing and flip off fans your not all there either hate to break it to you. If you can't see the difference between being a 'performer' on the court and a "fan" then something is seriously wrong with you. Anyone who defends players flipping the bird to fans is not all right in the head.

You're trying to be too politically correct on this issue. That's a front & the world doesn't work that way. I'm pretty sure I'd still do the same thing, after graduating college, & after all the crap they said. Sure you must be disciplined but also can't let people walk all over you.

I wonder, did you have the same stance when Bryan Cox was flipping the bird & spitting on Bills fans or when Marino was cussing & insulting them?

SMadison29 said:
You're trying to be too politically correct on this issue. That's a front & the world doesn't work that way. I'm pretty sure I'd still do the same thing, after graduating college, & after all the crap they said. Sure you must be disciplined but also can't let people walk all over you.

I wonder, did you have the same stance when Bryan Cox was flipping the bird & spitting on Bills fans or when Marino was cussing & insulting them?

that's a good gotcha ! Bryan flippin' them off was the most beautiful thing these eyes have ever seen... welllll maybe, close at least, it was really good.

SMadison29 said:

Cox was scum for doing that. I don't remember Dan doing it but if he did, I won't defend him.

What people are walking all over you? Your on a court playing a game and what, 100-200 faceless fans yelling is letting people walk all over you? That's a thug life mentality that will get you nowhere in life. You probably defend Ron Artest too. Who is walking all over you? People who haven't seen before nor will ever see again? please. Time to grow up!

Morgantown ain't got nothing on the old OB. I've been to both.

Truth is some WV fans did crossover the line with some of the comments to Marcus.

Was it worth a one-fingered salute? Nope it wasn't.

I could care less about either Vick, they are overrated prima donnas who are no more then RBs. Marcus is already less then classy with his runs in with the law. Doing something childish, vulgar and uncalled is not surprising.

Vick was cursed at, yelled at, etc. How about all those refs and umpires walking around yelling back insults and flipping birds because 80,000 fans are screaming obscenities? I'm sorry but if it's unsatisfactory for umpires and refs, then it is even MORE unacceptable for the players. He;s scum and deserves to be disciplined.

He was a Hurricane 5 years ago and did this, he'd be kicked out of football. But being Vick's brother, in Virginia with those good ole boys, he's let off easy.

Back
Top Bottom