Marino on PF Talk | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Marino on PF Talk

Pretty disheartening that Dan said as long as Stephen Ross is the owner, there's no chance that Miami goes to the throwback uniform permanently.

It's depressing. Owners come in and put their garbage stamp on teams that we're stuck with until they **** off. Toothpaste Dolphins logo and the travesty of Marlins' branding - destroyed two all-time banger looks for sports franchises.

Just tells me that if Ross is sick of being asked about it, that people need to be asking him more. I'm glad it's pissing him off. His ****** Dolphins logo is pissing me off.

Great interview. Thanks for posting.

I do agree with Marino that Miami would have won a playoff game without the enormous amount of injuries. That just hit this team at the wrong time.

You can survive some, but wow was that staggering.

Not sure I agree with him on the toughness question. Overall, I think the team has some physical and tough players. But Miami isn't on par there with Baltimore or Kansas City. I think that was apparent.

Now, maybe with home field advantage it wouldn't have mattered as much?

I do agree with Marino that Miami would have won a playoff game without the enormous amount of injuries. That just hit this team at the wrong time.

Not sure I agree with him on the toughness question. Overall, I think the team has some physical and tough players. But Miami isn't on par there with Baltimore or Kansas City. I think that was apparent.

Yea i dont agree either. If you ask a group of people to name teams with physically tough defenses, or teams whose defenses had a representation, it would be the current day KC's, 49ers, and Baltimore since the early 2000's. Ravens had a dropoff since the Ray Lewis days, but theyve still somewhat kept that reputation.

Pretty disheartening that Dan said as long as Stephen Ross is the owner, there's no chance that Miami goes to the throwback uniform permanently.

Dolphins fans still have the ultimate trump card: STOP buying the current merchandise and jerseys.

If you could get the masses to “buy-in” (pun intended) to that, you’d be amazed how quickly Ross would pivot rather than remain the stubborn a-hole he is on this topic.

If Miami wasn’t missing 3 and 4/5th’s it’s offensive line (and ultimately it’s 2 edge rushers on defense) for such a huge chunk of season that ultimately determined the season — I don’t think you’d be talking about “physicality” and “toughness” at all.

If Miami wasn’t missing 3 and 4/5th’s it’s offensive line (and ultimately it’s 2 edge rushers on defense) for such a huge chunk of season that ultimately determined the season — I don’t think you’d be talking about “physicality” and “toughness” at all.

Certainly played a big part in our supposed softness I would think

Probably not. At one point, Miami definitely looked like a super bowl team this year.

Yea i dont agree either. If you ask a group of people to name teams with physically tough defenses, or teams whose defenses had a representation, it would be the current day KC's, 49ers, and Baltimore since the early 2000's. Ravens had a dropoff since the Ray Lewis days, but theyve still somewhat kept that reputation.

Too presumptuous!
Which people?

It makes a big difference.

Back
Top Bottom