Marino on PF Talk | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Marino on PF Talk

Dolphins fans still have the ultimate trump card: STOP buying the current merchandise and jerseys.

If you could get the masses to “buy-in” (pun intended) to that, you’d be amazed how quickly Ross would pivot rather than remain the stubborn a-hole he is on this topic.
Vote with your dollar - it is the American way!

If Miami wasn’t missing 3 and 4/5th’s it’s offensive line (and ultimately it’s 2 edge rushers on defense) for such a huge chunk of season that ultimately determined the season — I don’t think you’d be talking about “physicality” and “toughness” at all.
Don't sell that other poster "short".
He is already Tua "short". - LOL

Pretty disheartening that Dan said as long as Stephen Ross is the owner, there's no chance that Miami goes to the throwback uniform permanently.
Yea, very annoying as a fan, the owner, could give a rats ass about what the world would like to see. Bring back the throwbacks and while we're at it, bring back Flipper! That was a gas when he'd throw the football back!

Yea, very annoying as a fan, the owner, could give a rats ass about what the world would like to see. Bring back the throwbacks and while we're at it, bring back Flipper! That was a gas when he'd throw the football back!

Got to see flipper in the OB as a kid but i think the tank was very small and the animal right people put an end to it

He did have his own TV show

Got to see flipper in the OB as a kid but i think the tank was very small and the animal right people put an end to it

He did have his own TV show

Agree it wouldn't work today.
Definitely enjoyed that show too...thanks for the link! Two of my favorite shows, Flipper and The Don Shula Show! Shula was so in control of everything his teams did.

Probably not. At one point, Miami definitely looked like a super bowl team this year.
I have to disagree with that.They looked like ateam that could make some noise in the playoffs at best.

Beating the crap out of the decent to mediocre to bad teams is not looking like a SB team.

Their high point was edging Dallas late but that is not high enough.

I have to disagree with that.They looked like ateam that could make some noise in the playoffs at best.

Beating the crap out of the decent to mediocre to bad teams is not looking like a SB team.

More likely. It would have taken something a little "drastic/odd" for Miami to get to the super bowl.

Beating the injury odds, I think the Dolphins would have gotten to 12-5 and faced Pittsburgh in the 1st round in Miami. All speculation, but have to feel good about that if the Dolphins are healthy. Baltimore and Kansas City were both better teams than Miami. Maybe a Mahomes injury would have opened the door?

Opinions vary. - LOL

Back
Top Bottom