Mark Sanchez on MNF | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mark Sanchez on MNF

Troy Smith stinks..how did Ginn make any catches at THE Ohio State University???

They should get Erin Andrews to interview the players topless and in a G-string.

If I were a jets fan....I would be thinking....at least we're not the Broncos!

OK so can anyone explain to me how Sanchez can look absolutely horrible for a quarter and a half and then he makes a total on 1 good throw (1!!!) to a running back being covered by a backup linebacker and all of a sudden he is being lauded for bouncing back and being resilient. Huh?? That was a good throw and all but it doesn't erase everything else that happened. And as long as we're on this what is with all the love for Flacco? He threw a couple long passes and made some good throws but he still went 8-18 with no TDs and the Ravens have scored 14 of their points on defense. Not saying he isn't good, but Flacco is one of the more overrated QBs IMO.

Where is this "violent" D?

Thats what I was thinking. D not bad but I am not exactly shivering with pain over the violence we will have to face twice.:chuckle:

some people should just teach the players what they need to be taught instead of selling headlines that dont last.

Back
Top Bottom