Mark Sanchez on MNF | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mark Sanchez on MNF

If they wernt talking about Sanchez and Flacco.....it would be a silent broadcast.

It's not like you can take a word Gruden says about Qbs anyway....he stock piled htem in Tampa and they all suck!

Michelle Tafoya? :confused:

Yes. She is average looking at best (i'd probably have to be drunk to do her) her voice is annoying, and I can't stand the way she interviews

"Yeah, I think his name is Joe Flacco, if I heard it correctly from John Harbaugh.."

Obviously she knows who he is. I get it, it's her intro to the interview. It's lame. She's lame. Time for a young one..

You guys think there is a reason we keep seeing SPCA xcommercials during football games???

Yes. She is average looking at best (i'd probably have to be drunk to do her) her voice is annoying, and I can't stand the way she interviews

"Yeah, I think his name is Joe Flacco, if I heard it correctly from John Harbaugh.."

Obviously she knows who he is. I get it, it's her intro to the interview. It's lame. She's lame. Time for a young one..

She should stick to doing NBA games as she doesn't know much about football. At least Suzy Kolber tends to know her football a little and does a football show with Merrill Hoge once in a while. I have not seen Erin Andrews since her sex video came out. :d-day:

Yeah and the irony she was going for there only works when your talking to a legend. Maybe this works with Flacco on the sidelines of a Delaware game.

I have not seen Erin Andrews since her sex video came out. :d-day:

Erin has a smokin' body, its a shame that we were only able to see her through a peephole. She should come out with a real one, now that she got her feet wet :lol:

Hopefully she comes back soon, or someone who looks like her :wink:

[/B]

Yeah and the irony she was going for there only works when your talking to a legend. Maybe this works with Flacco on the sidelines of a Delaware game.

Thank you, Don. I am honored and grateful that you have invited me to your home on the wedding day of your daughter. And may their first child be a masculine child.
godfather05-1.jpg

Sh*t, wrong Don.

Back
Top Bottom