mark sanchez | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

mark sanchez

Leinart hasn't succeed because of his work ethic IMO. Every week you see pictures surfacing with that guy in some hot tub with Paris Hilton, you can tell he's living the party boy lifestyle out there in California. I think once he matures, he's going to be a pretty good QB.

Mark Sanchez never really impressed me in college, it makes no difference if he's a Jet, a Lion, or a Dolphin, i wouldn't like him. I think he's going to fail. He was an efficient passer in a weapon laden offense at Southern Cal, he only started one year though and never really got experience against the best teams in the country, or in games where he had to lead his team from behind (like Leinart did). I just don't know about him.

Leinart hasn't succeed because of his work ethic IMO. Every week you see pictures surfacing with that guy in some hot tub with Paris Hilton, you can tell he's living the party boy lifestyle out there in California. I think once he matures, he's going to be a pretty good QB.

Mark Sanchez never really impressed me in college, it makes no difference if he's a Jet, a Lion, or a Dolphin, i wouldn't like him. I think he's going to fail. He was an efficient passer in a weapon laden offense at Southern Cal, he only started one year though and never really got experience against the best teams in the country, or in games where he had to lead his team from behind (like Leinart did). I just don't know about him.

Those weapons were good but nothing like USC has had most of this decade. He may fail, he may succeed- I'd bet on success but we won't know for years.

I guess I should talk 12-4, 13-3 and SB every year like you guys do unrealistically?

How many of those predictions ever come from guys who've proven they are FH veterans and have decent knowledge and respect for the game?

All kidding aside, the jets have to be applauded for making the move to get the future QB. it may work out, it may not....but it's not like they had a lot of choice. As a fins fan I know, franchise QB's rarely can be had via trade of FA. I actually hope Sanchez works out decently. I want to see the fins and jets battling in the future much more than I do the Pats continue to make the rest of the AFC east look like a bunch of idiot franchises.

Back
Top Bottom