Marvin Harrison a class act | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Marvin Harrison a class act

Amars

Championship or nothing.
Reaction score
Lawsuit accuses Colts' Harrison of choking autograph seeker

March 29, 2005
HONOLULU (AP) -- Marvin Harrison of the Indianapolis Colts and two other men are accused in a lawsuit of attacking three boys seeking the wide receiver's autograph a day before Pro Bowl.

The suit, made public Monday, seeks general, special and punitive damages to be determined at trial. It alleges Harrison ``violently and physically attacked'' the minors, including placing a ``potentially deadly choke hold'' on one of the boys.

The boys have incurred medical expenses and severe emotional distress as a result of the assault, the suit said.
:nono:
The alleged altercation occurred Feb. 12, when the boys approached Harrison, who was talking on his cellular phone at the Waikiki resort. While the boys were waiting for Harrison to finish his calls, two men acting on the receiver's behalf said there would be no autographs or photos.

Without provocation, the suit says, the two men, later joined by Harrison, attacked the boys.

:nono:

This sounds horrible....but im having trouble believing it. Ill wait tell more comes out before i pass judgement.

This is a shocker, Marvin always been a class act.

That's BS dude. I read about that incident after the pro-bowl and it said Harrison had one of the kids in choke hold after he was breaking up a fight.

Just remember that there are two sides to every story. Besides that fact, I have never heard anything negative about harrison. He has always appeared to be a class act. Someone correct me if I am wrong about that last statement.

sounds like a lie but if true peyton manning is gonna be throwin to many good recievers for a while

If the acussation is true(which it might not be), then Harrison is a punk a** jerk!

The story is obviously bull, it doesn't provide any specific details. All it says was "kids wanted autograph, then Harrison 'choked' one of them." He's always been a class act, and I'm sure if he did something disgusting like that and it wasn't justified, we would have heard about it every day on SportCenter ages ago.

Amars said:
Without provocation, the suit says, the two men, later joined by Harrison, attacked the boys.

This should tell you all you need to know about the lawsuit. It is a joke, and I am sure a fabrication.

i'm sorry but harrison is a class act.

i am sure there is a serious provocation by the kids not mentioned in that blurb. I will believe it when i read it from a reputable source, with both sides commenting.

finsrule09 said:
sounds like a lie but if true peyton manning is gonna be throwin to many good recievers for a while

What does that mean?

There is no way Harrisson would do that, he's a class act and always will be.

Back
Top Bottom