Marvin Harrison a class act | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Marvin Harrison a class act

I cannot see him doing this......he's one of the classy players in the NFL, very calm and collective.....wont show boat in front of you after he already made a move that could make you fall over lol.

But hey, if it is, everyone flips out, but I cant see this being true, and if it is there's probably more to it.

seems like just another frivelous lawsuit by some greedy *** people.

Lawsuit alleges Harrison attacked minors!

The suit, made public Monday, seeks general, special and punitive damages to be determined at trial. It alleges Harrison "violently and physically attacked" the minors, including placing a "potentially deadly choke hold" on one of the boys.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/3500162

ona related note...Peyton manning kicked me in the groin when i asked him for an autograph...he then gave me the people's elbow...or MVP's elbow as he put it

Slappy8800 said:
ona related note...Peyton manning kicked me in the groin when i asked him for an autograph...he then gave me the people's elbow...or MVP's elbow as he put it

Peyton harassed me trying to get my autograph when I was at work cutting beef in the butcher shop!!!:cry:

Cheapshotz said:
That's BS dude. I read about that incident after the pro-bowl and it said Harrison had one of the kids in choke hold after he was breaking up a fight.
thats what i'm guessing, Marvin wouldnt appear to be like that, because of his behaivor, on the field.
the kids that got in the fight, were prolly scared they wouldget in trouble for fighting, so they lied to their parrents, who then sewed him to make some $:o

I'm always suspicious of cases against wealthy people in which there are criminal allegations but no criminal charges filed. This case stinks of $$ seeking opportunists.

LtDan662002 said:
Peyton harassed me trying to get my autograph when I was at work cutting beef in the butcher shop!!!:cry:

:lol:

"Cut that meat! Cut that meat!"

Back
Top Bottom