Marvin McNutt | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Marvin McNutt

What do you mean we are still? we havent even played a game since the new coaching staff got here...

Playing a game means nothing when you practice like crap. We will play against seven or eight in the box all year. No upgrades have been made to any position on the field. Unless JP has a magic wand up his butt we are putting the same crap on the field as last year.

Dude regardless of last years team, this is a new era and new coaching staff, give it a min to kick in. Change dont happen over night.

once you take someones PS player you have to have them play for 2weeks on your active roster....i think. This keeps teams from poaching.

Playing a game means nothing when you practice like crap. We will play against seven or eight in the box all year. No upgrades have been made to any position on the field. Unless JP has a magic wand up his butt we are putting the same crap on the field as last year.

I don't normally get involved in debates like this, but this could not possibly be more incorrect.

once you take someones PS player you have to have them play for 2weeks on your active roster....i think. This keeps teams from poaching.

Ah thanks that makes sense as to why people just don't grab players with more regularity and have to choose wisely. Interesting. I think I'd still give the kid a chance if the receivers have an epic fail after a couple of weeks. It'll be tough to judge against a team like the Texans. They have pretty solid balance both offensively and defensively so the assessment may take a few weeks.

Okay, time for a lesson...

Just because a good team cuts a player it does not mean said player will be an upgrade for another team. If that's the case Fred Gibson would've been a good WR in Miami.

Back
Top Bottom