Matt Moore = Rich Gannon | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Matt Moore = Rich Gannon

If Gase finally matures and helps us win I'm all for keeping him, if not I'd rather us go get Campbell back because I know he will help us win

I understand your take overall but we are winning. And Dan Campbell? He's a TE coach for the Saints.

Matt Moore isn't close to Rich Gannon. I get the point being made but come on..Does everyone remember how good Gannon was? Moore isn't a starter let alone an MVP lol yes, I love Moore very much as well right now but to compare to an MVP.

Career highlights and awards

I'm saying that you try to call out people on bias and not looking at facts....exactly what you do in all your posts. I really did not think i was trying to be mysterious about it. Our record with Gase as HC in our last 17 games is 13-4. I think we have won 12 straight one score games. Those are numbers that have no bias or agenda. The hole I crawled out of is being a Dolphin fan of 45 yrs and have to constantly see people try to educate you on the game of football...and for you to constantly disregard what they say..but carry on with the hate. When Gase is here for years to come, and they continually win games, I can imagine you will continue with your silly take on Gase(who is not perfect) regardless of what others say. Phins up

Nice try bro, I constantly talk about the facts in the games, not bring up stupid stats and try to use them to form a real argument, stats are what people usually fall back on who don't have legitimate arguments. Like the facts about how many missed fgs other teams had to win games on our 30 yard line which was what 3 or 4 in the last two years? Say if that went the 90% route like it should have, then gase is 8-8 and most likely 2-4 now, not to mention the other 3 games we won last year we shouldn't have that didn't have anything to do with fgs. I could dig them up, but I've forgotten how they ended and guys like you keep spamming stats or other nonsense to cover up what actually happened. Don't try to come off all positive and play the good guy after you just spammed caps lock rage at me in your original post which didn't have anything to do with actual facts, you're not fooling anybody.

I understand your take overall but we are winning. And Dan Campbell? He's a TE coach for the Saints.

Status means nothing, dave roberts who was a clutch player during the 2004 red sox 0-3 comeback against the yankees and a good smart guy had no experience when he got the los angeles dodgers gig from a guy who was a long time coach and couldn't get near the world series in many tries with a very talented team. Not only did dave roberts get to the WS in his second year, the dodgers looked like one of the most dominant teams in baseball in a long time. They could have won 120 games out of 160 if not for a 15 game losing streak and went 7-1 in the playoffs this year. 110 wins in baseball is considered a very rare win number, that should tell you how well he's done in just his second year and he only won 92 i think in his first year and lost just before the WS 2-4.

Some guys just get it, lots of others who are just part of the system don't.

Nice try bro, I constantly talk about the facts in the games, not bring up stupid stats and try to use them to form a real argument, stats are what people usually fall back on who don't have legitimate arguments. Like the facts about how many missed fgs other teams had to win games on our 30 yard line which was what 3 or 4 in the last two years? Say if that went the 90% route like it should have, then gase is 8-8 and most likely 2-4 now, not to mention the other 3 games we won last year we shouldn't have that didn't have anything to do with fgs. I could dig them up, but I've forgotten how they ended and guys like you keep spamming stats or other nonsense to cover up what actually happened. Don't try to come off all positive and play the good guy after you just spammed caps lock rage at me in your original post which didn't have anything to do with actual facts, you're not fooling anybody.
I have no need to fool anybody. Gase and his record are there to plainly see. What facts am i throwing at you? the actual record he has or all the woulda, shoulda or coulda you spew to discredit him. Spamming stats?? Good lord, his actual record is spamming stats. I guess the 99% of Dolphin fans that think your take on this is silly are wrong and all your made up conjecture and might be's prove your point. Keep rooting against Gase and bad mouthing him, the rest of us will just celebrate the wins in spite of him(LAUGHABLE)

I have no need to fool anybody. Gase and his record are there to plainly see. What facts am i throwing at you? the actual record he has or all the woulda, shoulda or coulda you spew to discredit him. Spamming stats?? Good lord, his actual record is spamming stats. I guess the 99% of Dolphin fans that think your take on this is silly are wrong and all your made up conjecture and might be's prove your point. Keep rooting against Gase and bad mouthing him, the rest of us will just celebrate the wins in spite of him(LAUGHABLE)

Thanks for admitting I'm right. You can keep cheer leading if you want to, nothin wrong with that. I support Gase winning too as I've said in a lot of my posts if you could see that through your hate but if it goes sideways don't say i didn't warn you why. His style as of now may be enough to get us to the playoffs simply because there is so much talent on this team, but I don't think he'll ever be more than a one superbowl many year coach if he stays the same. Plenty of bad coaches that have won one superbowl because of talented rosters.

I've seen nothing from him that shows he's even a decent coach, he's winning because of the players and luck. Sorry if you don't like me basing my opinion on facts, but that keeps me from falling for nonsense and helps me support my team in the right way. Remember the Dolphin way isn't one superbowl and a bunch of losing/mediocre seasons, the history is multiple superbowls and great teams year in year out the majority of the time. You have to have a good coach and a good team to do that.

Thanks for admitting I'm right. You can keep cheer leading if you want to, nothin wrong with that. I support Gase winning too as I've said in a lot of my posts if you could see that through your hate but if it goes sideways don't say i didn't warn you why. His style as of now may be enough to get us to the playoffs simply because there is so much talent on this team, but I don't think he'll ever be more than a one superbowl many year coach if he stays the same. Plenty of bad coaches that have won one superbowl because of talented rosters.

I've seen nothing from him that shows he's even a decent coach, he's winning because of the players and luck. Sorry if you don't like me basing my opinion on facts, but that keeps me from falling for nonsense and helps me support my team in the right way. Remember the Dolphin way isn't one superbowl and a bunch of losing/mediocre seasons, the history is multiple superbowls and great teams year in year out the majority of the time. You have to have a good coach and a good team to do that.
Once again you say you are basing your opinion on facts. What facts are you speaking of? It is all opinion based, which you are certainly entitled too. I use facts that show what his record actually is, and you say I am basing it on stats. The stats I used are actual facts. You are using your opinion and saying its based on facts. Where? My question to you is what will convince you Gase is a good coach and not the below average guy you have already determined he is? I think even a SB win would still leave you with doubts? So be honest, nothing besides multiple championships will, and those are very rare. Those are HOF coaches....nobody here professes that Gase is that...yet.

Once again you say you are basing your opinion on facts. What facts are you speaking of? It is all opinion based, which you are certainly entitled too. I use facts that show what his record actually is, and you say I am basing it on stats. The stats I used are actual facts. You are using your opinion and saying its based on facts. Where? My question to you is what will convince you Gase is a good coach and not the below average guy you have already determined he is? I think even a SB win would still leave you with doubts? So be honest, nothing besides multiple championships will, and those are very rare. Those are HOF coaches....nobody here professes that Gase is that...yet.

The record is a stat, how we won those games as I've detailed countless times are facts. I even threw in a 90% probable conversion rate on fgs from 30 yds as a stat you can understand. Fact is, we won probably 5 games last year and a few this year we shouldn't have, 3 of those based on teams missing fgs from our 30 to win it. That makes us at best 8-8 last year and 3-3 currently, and your whole narrative changes. You're obviously another one of those posters who will spam the same thing over and over again ignoring everything I post because you can't refute it in hopes people will read your post last and think you're right. I don't have time for such childish nonsense so as I've done before I'll just ignore people who post like that.

I'm a Dolphin fan since we had Shula and I'll tell you that without a doubt Gase is the best Coach we've had since those days. Even under Shula we only won 2 Super Bowls, not sure where this future multiple Super Bowl winning Coach is you'd prefer over Gase. Coach's improve with experience, the guy is only in year two. We are very lucky to have Gase, I think maybe it's his style that puts some people off, not me but some people.

The record is a stat, how we won those games as I've detailed countless times are facts. I even threw in a 90% probable conversion rate on fgs from 30 yds as a stat you can understand. Fact is, we won probably 5 games last year and a few this year we shouldn't have, 3 of those based on teams missing fgs from our 30 to win it. That makes us at best 8-8 last year and 3-3 currently, and your whole narrative changes. You're obviously another one of those posters who will spam the same thing over and over again ignoring everything I post because you can't refute it in hopes people will read your post last and think you're right. I don't have time for such childish nonsense so as I've done before I'll just ignore people who post like that.
You my friend live in a delusional word. Feel free to stay there. Good luck rooting against this coach. I will move on. go Fins

Back
Top Bottom