Matt Moore | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Matt Moore

We're talking QBs here, not DLmen. There just aren't that many topshelf NFL QBs who weren't drafted.

Well we dont need him to be top shelf just good enough

Tony Romo, Tony Romo and Warren Moon but in reality not much diff between a sixth rounder and undrafted
Most top shelf players at every position are drafted

Matt Moore would easily be better than several starters in the league, the only reason why I don't feel assured that he will end up starting somewhere next year is that there are guys like Alex Smith, Matt Flynn, and Vick that could be in new digs next year and MAY end up getting ranked higher by a QB needy team, and he may end up playing second fiddle to a recently drafted QB once again. Teams now are playing young QB's early whether or not they deserve it, so unfortunately there is not as much of a market for a guy like Matt Moore, who could easily provide solid play and win enough games for a team to make the playoffs, as there probably should be.

Nevertheless I expect him to go to a team where he at least has a chance to unseat the starter, which isn't here. He would only return here if that kind of job simply wasn't available.

if all our free agents get signed by someone else to decent contracts we are bound to get some decent comp picks for next years draft!

If I'm MMoore I'm signing with the Cardinals. Larry Fitzgerald is QB's best friend.

He could start in Oakland, Kansas City, or New York right now. Wherever Dabol is coaching, is a good bet.

Back
Top Bottom