Matt Walsh has nothing new. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Matt Walsh has nothing new.

Cheating since 2000. 7 friggin' years. Remember the 'Dynasty' talk? I think we know what kind of dynasty NE built.

Zach Thomas in 2006 after the Dolphins were accused of "stealing" signals from the Patriots:

“That whole thing is blown out of proportion. It’s kind of frustrating because it takes away what we did in the game. Everybody is thinking the only way we could beat the New England Patriots is if we steal their signals. There’s no stealing signals. You watch tape. It just frustrates me to even be put in the whole conversation of stealing signals. If I knew the signals, I wouldn’t tell them. I’d be stupid. You’d need to slap me if I told you I figured out their signals. I’m not the smartest guy. I don’t win at Trivial Pursuit and I’m not very good at Jeopardy, but if I knew his signals, I definitely wouldn’t tell you guys. I’m a poker player. You can’t show your hand. They blew that out of proportion when somebody said we bought tapes. There are no bought tapes. Why do you have to buy tapes in this league? We’ve got enough tapes that we watch. It’s frustrating because it takes away a great win for our defense. That’s the only thing that frustrated me, that that’s the only way we could beat New England is if we steal their signals. First of all, Tom Brady was going on first sound the whole time. He wasn’t even really checking off a lot. He knows what we’re doing. We’ve played each other so many times.”

[On whether you can steal signals during a game]
“Yeah, if you play somebody and they don’t change it up. But you don’t think the New England Patriots change up what they do? They study themselves better than anybody. You can’t sit here and try to act like that’s the reason we shut them out. We play well against Tom Brady, but it’s not by knowing their calls. Sometimes he knows exactly what’s coming against him, too, and he still completes it. He reads us better than anybody. To be honest, I still haven’t figured out what’s going on with the Patriots. Trust me. I’ve played them for so long. They always mess with your mind on defense, make you hesitate and things. But even if we knew their calls, I wouldn’t sit there and admit it. That’s ridiculous.”

[On whether the Pats stole signals from the Dolphins in a late 1990s playoff game]
“First of all, they’re the best at doing that. They’re the best at studying other teams and stealing signals from the sidelines. It’s just part of the league. Everybody is going to try and get an edge somehow. I don’t know if it helps us any at all. It’s so loud at a home game, you can barely hear the audibles anyway. On th road, it’s a little easier … You’ve got to give us credit. The reason we won that game isn’t because we stole signals or anything. When do we steal them? We’re just trying to prepare, study their quarterback on tap and see what he does to help us out. It might have helped and it might not.”

"This is consistent with what the Patriots had admitted they had been doing, consistent with what we already knew," NFL spokesman Greg Aiello told

The Associated Press.

That is not entirely correct... BB admitted only to taping Defensive Signals...

Bill Belichick has been illegally taping opponents' defensive signals since he became the New England Patriots' coach in 2000, according to Sen. Arlen Specter, who said NFL commissioner Roger Goodell told him that during a meeting Wednesday.
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3244687

Further noting that Goodell only stated that "Defensive Signals" was the only information that BB divulged on taping.
Goodell noted that "we were the ones that disclosed" the Patriots' illegal taping of the New York Jets' defensive signals in Week 1 of last season. Further, Goodell said, they had an admission by Belichick.

So now Walsh has submitted more proof that BB did not divulged all to the commissioner.

Some see it a s the "glass is half empty and others as half full,,,

Really? You were there? You have no idea what Belichick admitted to.

Of course, Dullfans know everything. Take a look around here and listen to their excuses for their 1-15 record. Either someone cheated or they had too many injuries. :rolleyes: Obviously the fact that they have a crappy team doesn't even cross their minds. :lol:

Of course, Dullfans know everything. Take a look around here and listen to their excuses for their 1-15 record. Either someone cheated or they had too many injuries. :rolleyes: Obviously the fact that they have a crappy team doesn't even cross their minds. :lol:

So you cling to a Pats fan to grab on on to a moral victory.

Classy!

Just thought I would hang out here tonight and read!

So you cling to a Pats fan to grab on on to a moral victory.

Classy!

Just thought I would hang out here tonight and read!

Was that supposed to make sense? I guess they don't give IQ tests to become a board moderator, huh? :p :lol:

Was that supposed to make sense? I guess they don't give IQ tests to become a board moderator, huh? :p :lol:

Take down that user title and we might not have a problem. :err:

Take down that user title and we might not have a problem. :err:

I bet you're in your teal and orange jammies with the feet on them. Isn't it time for daddy's little girl to be in bed? :lol:

I bet you're in your teal and orange jammies with the feet on them. Isn't it time for daddy's little girl to be in bed? :lol:

I love how someone who's a fan of a team from a city nicknamed "the queen city" can call other people queers.

I love how someone who's a fan of a team from a city nicknamed "the queen city" can call other people queers.

I love how a fan of a 1-15 team has the nerve to even try and talk smack. I guess that one win gave you beer muscles.

I love how a fan of a 1-15 team has the nerve to even try and talk smack. I guess that one win gave you beer muscles.

Yeah the Bills impressive season included:

- Failing to make the playoffs
- Failing to HAVE a winning record
- Failing to DEFEAT an opponent with a winning record
- Failing to draw more fans to home games than the pitiful Dolphins

And in typical Bills fashion, failing at everything in general. Those are REAL grounds for smack talk you've got there.

Nope just watching film footage of Mark Rypien stealing you Super Bowl dreams. Good stuff! :lol:

Also just waiting for L2G to give support to all the Bills fans! :lol:

Yeah the Bills impressive season included:

- Failing to make the playoffs
- Failing to HAVE a winning record
- Failing to DEFEAT an opponent with a winning record
- Failing to draw more fans to home games than the pitiful Dolphins

And in typical Bills fashion, failing at everything in general. Those are REAL grounds for smack talk you've got there.

Look at Miami's great season (Won 1 game, Won the #1 pick in the draft, Won a spot on everyone's joke list). Boy am I jealous! I just wish that we could have been all but eliminated from the playoffs by week 6 so I could sit around and cheer for the Patriots to lose so my team could keep an outdated record. Good times!

Back
Top Bottom