Matt Walsh has nothing new. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Matt Walsh has nothing new.

Keeping (way too) busy. There just aren't enough hours in the day sometimes. My oldest is in college so I have to work 24 hrs a day to pay for that.....okay maybe not - it just seems that way sometimes. I've got a band concert to go to tonight. My 12 year old is in 6th grade band. Kind of funny, she had always been in choir and last year decided she was tired of it; so she joined the beginning band.....back to choir next year, though.

Well, so as to not completely hijack the thread; I think it's safe to say the spygate fiasco is finally being put to rest.
Looking back at all of it, one conclusion that I've come to is that Matt Walsh isn't really the villian alot of people painted him as. I believe he was dragged into it reluctantly. Did you watch Goodell's PC? According to him Walsh was being hounded by up to 14-15 reporters at a time. I think he just put his foot in his mouth but would have preferred to have been left alone to begin with.
The only unanswered question is whether Tomase had a source (concerning the Rams' walkthrough) or did he just make it up to add to the drama.

I know what you mean it can get pretty hectic. Hang in there and enjoy it because they grow up way too fast.

Heres an funny piece of satire on the subject titled: John Tomase Apology Letter

http://www.barstoolsports.com/article/john_tomase_apology_letter/2307/

You Pat's fans just want this to go away, but it is not going away. Every sport's show on ESPN (PTI, Outside the Lines, Mike and Mike, NFL Today), HBO and the NFL Network are talking about it around the clock. It must suck being called cheaters and knowing deep down inside that your superbowl rings are forever tarnished.

I know what you mean it can get pretty hectic. Hang in there and enjoy it because they grow up way too fast.

Heres an funny piece of satire on the subject titled: John Tomase Apology Letter

http://www.barstoolsports.com/article/john_tomase_apology_letter/2307/

:sidelol: X2.....

Hilarious. These journalists, in their efforts to get the jump on the competition will throw so much crap against the wall. This time it backfired and bit Tomase in the rear. He deserves all the grief that comes his way. However, I am anxious to read his article tomorrow telling us the "why".

This is going to go away, because it's irrelevant. But what wont go away is the Patriots attitude, their arrogant swagger, their jerk persona, their over rated coach acting like a complete *** to the media. I dont care about spygate, i never did, the only good that could come of this is that people will stop calling Belichoke a genius.

Back
Top Bottom