"Maxwell? Kiko? Mario? This Is Madness!" "Madness?...THIS! IS! GAAAAAASE!" | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"Maxwell? Kiko? Mario? This Is Madness!" "Madness?...THIS! IS! GAAAAAASE!"

Looking forward to the potential in Alonso
I'm coming around on Mario
Don't like the Vernon leaving but at the rumored prices had to be done
Not happy at all with the deal for Maxwell, should have just went after Kiko
Going to be devastated losing Miller
Waiting on the Grimes release

You think OV is worth 15+ per year?

Although AJ Francis did tweet this today.

Rocky Maivia ‏@AJFrancis410 3h3 hours ago
I mean i Was in the car when Brents agent told him on speaker phone the possible trade deals that Brent turned down. The media does lie lol

Think there is a good chance grimes gets traded, unless the FO decides to do a favor for him and his agent by releasing him.

If you need a quality cornerback on a short term basis, Grimes is really your only option. cornerback market is still very strong.

One can hope. This goes back to Omar "Grimes hand is up my butt controlling my mouth like a puppet" Kelly saying the Dolphins were cutting Grimes. This would undercut the team's leverage in trade talks.

Although AJ Francis did tweet this today.

Rocky Maivia ‏@AJFrancis410 3h3 hours ago
I mean i Was in the car when Brents agent told him on speaker phone the possible trade deals that Brent turned down. The media does lie lol

Can Brent turn down trades? Does he have a "no trade clause"? It would be just like the Dolphins to give Grimes one of these.

But then again, why in the world would this team want to trade one of their top 50 players ever?

Can Brent turn down trades? Does he have a "no trade clause"? It would be just like the Dolphins to give Grimes one of these.

But then again, why in the world would this team want to trade one of their top 50 players ever?

You do hear of players refusing to play for the team they are about to be traded to and it gets nixed. Rare but it does happen.

Doubtful, The NFL knows he is getting released today.

I have some hope just because of the position he plays.

I don't think he has a no trade clause, it probably has more to do with the fact some teams won't want a player unless they are cool with the trade.

Other teams won't care.

There's a endless amount of teams that could use him.

Signing Forte would certainly fit your theory that Gase is indeed a major player in these personnel decisions.

..another guy who had a meh season last year but in 2014 broke the receptions by RB record and rushed for over 1k yards for his 3rd consecutive year.

Plus the obvious connection between the two (Gase & Forte)

Signing Forte would certainly fit your theory that Gase is indeed a major player in these personnel decisions.

..another guy who had a meh season last year but in 2014 broke the receptions by RB record and rushed for over 1k yards for his 3rd consecutive year.

pCO5tKdP22RC8.gif

This is correct, but the Seattle defense was much closer to a zone scheme than Maxwell had in Philly. Again, tailored to the players and the opposing offense.

No it wasn't, they've always played Cover 3 Press Man since Carroll arrived.

I'm not a fan of Forte, but getting some guys that know Gase's system is clearly a need. Especially a veteran RB.

You cant go into next season with no vet running backs IMO.

an Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 31s31 seconds ago
Among the teams interested in veteran RB Matt Forte: The #Jets and #Dolphins. His market will heat up when the other RBs sign.

22KO8risvL1gA.gif

Thanks for the post OP! I love the fact that you're looking at this from another perspective besides the Tannenbaum is in complete control and doing whatever the hell he wants. While new coach Adam Gase and DC Vance Joseph sit in the corner with no input while he works. It's so silly and sad that so many in the forums in one way or another really believe this. In what rational world does that approach work? Here are these guys now you figure out how to make it work? Really?

Fickle and short-sighted doesn't even begin to cover it! Here's a pacifier and a rocker now just have a seat an watch as it comes together!

Back
Top Bottom