Mayweather v Gatti Fight | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mayweather v Gatti Fight

DonShula84

Sporty Don
Reaction score
Any one getting this fight on PPV tonight? If so it would be cool to get some updates like during the Tyson fight. Im looking forward to this fight, but I cant afford the PPV price tag. I'm pulling for Mayweather!

DonShula84 said:
Any one getting this fight on PPV tonight? If so it would be cool to get some updates like during the Tyson fight. Im looking forward to this fight, but I cant afford the PPV price tag. I'm pulling for Mayweather!

I'm pulling for Gatti (it's going to be so nice to shut up that wanna be RJJ).

DonShula84 said:

i want to get this fight...looks like a good fight... i am pulling for Gatti on this one!

ivan calderon just won a unamious decision. chavez jr. up next.

chavez jr wins via 4th round TKO. looked pretty good. vivian harris up next.

Chavez Jr. wins his fight by TKO4. Nice little test for him...he fought a guy with a great chin...it took a lot to take him down.

I like Jr., he's got a lot to learn, but I think he'll be a champ a few years down the road.

Man what a great fight we have right now. Everyone see Jay-Z in the audience? :lol: I'm trying to see who else I see.

this is a really good fight through 3. harris is dead tired and cut. trying too hard to knock this guy out.

Back
Top Bottom