Mayweather v Gatti Fight | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mayweather v Gatti Fight

I had it 4-2 for Maussa until the KO.

Man, I love this guy Maussa. He's so fun to watch. He's got a phenomenal chin, deceptive power. And he fights his fight.

That said, Harris is a class above Maussa. He's got power, speed, passion. He just isn't mature enough as a figher, even though he was the champion and presumably a top fighter in the division. And Muassa took advantage of that.

Another note: Maussa hitting Harris when he was KO'd on his face could have been dangerous.

I'd really like to see what happened when Cotto TKO'd Maussa. I can't imagine this guy getting stopped.

Good to see Kellerman again. Around the Horn has blown *** without him.

Also, anyone notice how HUGE Gotti looks? He was in sweats, but damn... That guy looks big.

Muck said:
I had it 4-2 for Maussa until the KO.

Man, I love this guy Maussa. He's so fun to watch. He's got a phenomenal chin, deceptive power. And he fights his fight.

That said, Harris is a class above Maussa. He's got power, speed, passion. He just isn't mature enough as a figher, even though he was the champion and presumably a top fighter in the division. And Muassa took advantage of that.

Another note: Maussa hitting Harris when he was KO'd on his face could have been dangerous.

I'd really like to see what happened when Cotto TKO'd Maussa. I can't imagine this guy getting stopped.

Maussa looked drunk. Me and my dad were like WTF, this guy has no power, and is always off balance... He was very fun to watch.

http://200.73.177.44/alta

I found this link on the espn.com message board. It is a link to a live feed of the fight. So all you bums like me who cant afford it can watch it for free :) It is in spanish, but Ill take what I can get.

Hostile7 said:
Good to see Kellerman again. Around the Horn has blown *** without him.

Also, anyone notice how HUGE Gotti looks? He was in sweats, but damn... That guy looks big.

Max is on a show on MSNBC now. Tucker Carlsons new show, he is talking politics though so it is kind of odd to see.

I also caught the Chavez Jr. fight. Man, this kid has got some skill. You could definitely see those flashes. He looks natural throwing the right hands. In a few years, he could definitely be a force. Just give him time. He's only 19. And he's hitting growth spurts (dude admitted he doesn't even shave yet). But he's 5'10". He was 159 tonight (gained 17 pounds since yesterday's weigh-in). And he's mature.

Can't wait to see this kid come up.

Hostile7 said:
Maussa looked drunk. Me and my dad were like WTF, this guy has no power, and is always off balance... He was very fun to watch.

I was the same way. In Round 2 I was like, "If this dude had power, Harris would be out". Well, he's got some power. And you gotta love a guy who can walk thru big shots like that (except Ricardo Mayorga).

Mayweather-Gatti coming up. I hope Gatti busts him up.

They're saying Gatti will outweigh Floyd pretty heavily tonight, although they don't have the numbers.

Mayweather being carried in like Cleopatra with "Another One bites the Dust" playing.

I so hate this guy.

I'm not pulling for anyone. I just want to see someone get knocked the F out. Would be nice to see Mayweather lose though so I guess a part of me will be pulling for Gatti.

What happened? I wasn't watching and I look and Gatti is pissed.

Edit: Nevermind, just saw the replay.

Back
Top Bottom