McDaniels told Mike Nolan no more blitzing next year like this year | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

McDaniels told Mike Nolan no more blitzing next year like this year

Lol I know but his posts are so unique yet impossible to decipher at first look.

Then you must read "The World According To Vaark" and everything
will become clear.
All the codes are in the back of the book.
Google it or Amazon.com
You will enjoy it if you like "The Far Side" and such.
Some people buy it just for the pictures.
Hope that helps.

We were 3rd in the league in team sacks. I think it had more to do with our young guys getting schooled and Wilson being total garbage (linebackers weren't much help either). I can give the rooks a pass but Wilson's gotta go, oh and an upgrade at LB is a must.

Sacks don't mean we got consistent pressure either, Some plays i remeber the opposing QB had a good 10 seconds to throw the ball. Darelle Revis couldn't even cover that long. Sacks are a good indication, but look at the Jets they didn't have as many sacks as us but still got consistant pressure and had the #1 D.

will become clear.
Google it or Amazon.com
Hope that helps.

I had no problem understanding what Vaark meant. But, then, I liked Olbermann & Patrick on SportsCenter back in the day as well as Denis Leary, Steven Wright, & early Dennis Miller (when he was funny).

As for blitzing, If you do it constantly then you are playing with fire, scarecrow.

The secret IMO is the element of surpise by and mixing personnel and a coverage schemes. Dare I say the defensive e[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']quivalent of the Rams offense led by Mike Martz?[/FONT]

You're avatar makes me feel all warm and fuzzy.

will become clear.
Google it or Amazon.com
Hope that helps.

beyond that, although I do enjoy being purposely oblique, (unless as you are aware it applies to Satan), realistically in this case, anyone who cares to take a second to google "cat o nine tails" and the context that "woodshed" is generally used, shouldn't find this post too hard to understand not to mention adding to their knowledge base.

Agreed but alot of our sacks came in bunches, there were such long voids between them. There were many games and many times in games where the QB would just sit their and pick his target.

I am not giving the rooks a total out here either. They were schooled a good amount as well, but many of those plays came with little to no pressure from our line.
Chubbs

I couldn't agree more, the statistics of cornerbacks in the league are misleading as a good supporting cast (safeties, consistent pressure on the QB) really can skew numbers.

the secondary look like ****, because our lb's were to old to get to the qb, that will all change next year, with nolan

Back
Top Bottom