McGahee - whatever dude... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

McGahee - whatever dude...

Wow, this guy is really in over his head. He has less that 4 yards a carry and still wants more...

Willis McGahee, team player!

There's Willis McGahee, showing that team spirit: "I'm over 1,000 yards. That's my highlight of the day. It's out of my hands. If I called the plays, I'd have 60 carries."

This was in the Sun Sentinel.

well i don't want to suggest anything but he did go to the U...

finjim said:
There's Willis McGahee, showing that team spirit: "I'm over 1,000 yards. That's my highlight of the day. It's out of my hands. If I called the plays, I'd have 60 carries."

This was in the Sun Sentinel.

Yea, but no TD's. Both of our RB's got a TD. :rolleyes:

I imagine that even the greatest Bill's homer cringed at that one.

Wow. Sounds like he may want to leave when his contract is up. He keeps pulling a "T.O.," and even Buffalo fans will want him gone.

'the TO of running backs' , the worst is yet to come...

ch19079 said:
i think you are all taking this the wrong way. just like when he said he was the best RB in the NFL.

i want a RB who believes he is the best. i want a RB to want the ball 60 times. hes confident.

i have no problem with what he said, and i dout many bills fans or players do either.

S. Alexander said himself, that a RB can not be the best untill he believes he is the best.

if a player goes out there thinking "im not that good" or "im only average", than he will play average and wont last long in the NFL.

So if JP Lossman said "I'm better than Peyton Manning, I'm the best QB in the league! And as long as I get in a few big passing plays, I dont give a flyinf f whether or not the team wins."

would you sit there and say that's exactly what I want to hear?

ch19079 said:
i think you are all taking this the wrong way. just like when he said he was the best RB in the NFL.

i want a RB who believes he is the best. i want a RB to want the ball 60 times. hes confident.

i have no problem with what he said, and i dout many bills fans or players do either.

S. Alexander said himself, that a RB can not be the best untill he believes he is the best.

if a player goes out there thinking "im not that good" or "im only average", than he will play average and wont last long in the NFL.

Ever heard Ronnie Brown???

Back
Top Bottom