Mcmichael's Stupidity In Calling 911....drew Cant Believe It. | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mcmichael's Stupidity In Calling 911....drew Cant Believe It.

NCFINFAN38 said:
NO!!!!! You just grab her and let her go...........over the edge of the 14 story balcony. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

I got a complaint about this...cool it with the treatment of women jokes fellas....
:shakeno:

I don't have time to read all 8 pages of this thread but I want to know what does it matter with the colour of his wife.

Why did the operator ask if shes black, white or latino. Like does it really matter aren't we all human and deserve the same treatment?

Man enough to hit a pregnant woman, man enough to be bubbas girl friend in a cell!

If you would have listened closely, she kept asking because they were identifying her so the police would know who to look for, she then asked what she was wearing etc.

Is any body not glad he called 911? This saves his ***. What if he was fighting her off him and he gets hurt, then goes to the cops the next day and Randy is taken away in hand cuffs. then he tries to say he was attacked. The cops don't believe that for a second.

I don't know why all you dudes are upset wit Randy Mac... that dawg was only trying to keep his pimp hand strong. jk ;) :chair:

craig said:
i say its no big deal! when you have beer , a jealous girlfriend and a good football player .. things go bad quick! you should see my sister , when she gets a buzz on ! i saw you looking at that girl , who was you with ! im gonna kick your ***! you guys know what im talking about... alot of couples go through this at one point and blah blah blah ... get them some counseling ... they will work this out ,they dont need the whole world up there ***.. i dont know why they even put these stories out, thats personal ****. i guess someone wanted to make some money on this story, like always.. miami dolpin slaps girlfriend, who fu******* cares .. they dont need to put that sh*** all over the place.. thats like printing in the paper ,that marino has a wart on his *** ! who cares !!!!!! i wish these people that go get dirt on people, would get a life and grow up... while im at it the bills and jets suck!!!!!!!! have a good day ......
Maybe it isn't everyones business but everybody knows thats not the way it works when you're a sucessful celebrity. Dirt sales....i don't make the rules. Last i checked 117 separate posts indicates that some people do care. Lastly, i don't know how to comment on the on the description of your love life....i've never dated my sister.

Back
Top Bottom